EB Games/Gamestop will start PS3 pre-orders!!

[quote name='amos_82']EBGAMES/GAMESTOP HAS ANNOUNCED THAT THEY WILL TAKE PRE-ORDERS FOR THE PS3 STARTING ON FEB. 1st - MUST DEPOSIT $100. They are also saying that current estimates is that the system will release in the U.S. on October 1st for $500!![/QUOTE] #### 100 dollars the 360 was only 50!!!!!

my gamestop also said no-way to PS3 pre-orders tomorrow. They said they're expecting to start pre-orders sometime around E3 of this year.

Ebgames in my area aren't doing preorders yet and the guy there said no decision has been made yet on when, bummer, I want to make sure I am one of the first in case they have inventory supply problems like lesser next gen system did in November and still has

This pre-order thing on 2/1 is a load of crap.... All of the EBs around me are saying that they will not pre-order until they have a concrete release date.

[quote name='anubis20']This pre-order thing on 2/1 is a load of crap.... All of the EBs around me are saying that they will not pre-order until they have a concrete release date.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Guy I talked to said probably not until after e3.

I hope none of you are ever seriously gonna pre order this with what eb/gamestop did to people over the 360 u would just be retarded fan of sony or not.

Even to buy it there is lame ur gonna pay way over price use ur credits on the games at eb get the system elsewhere.

bread's done
Back