EB Games GH aerosmith ps3 9.89 Rockband Wii 9.89

Pale-Dim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
When i went into EB today i noticed these nice pricedrops

PS3 Guitar Hero Aerosmith SW 9.89 New
Wii Rockband SW 9.89 New

There were also a bunch of the "adventure company" Pc games that went down to 2.99 New

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll check out the EB near my home for GH: Aerosmith. The demo was good and $10 for new content is a steal; even if much of it is from one band.

I can confirm this for the GameStop & EB at Shoppers World in Brampton.

I wish this was for GHII on 360...man I've wanted that game for a looooong time.

[quote name='Griptor']Can you play Rock Band on Wii with the Wiimote, Classic Controller and/or GCN controller?...with just buttons?[/quote]

no you need the Rock Band instruments.

1. AT LEAST TIL monday.
2. YUP! some thou, but not all.
3. Who Knows!?! Pretty good chance thou...either way, nothing to lose!

end of the quarter means they want to max revenue, hence why some games that normally wouldn't sell are being lowered. EB games gets reimbursed some money for lowering the prices so companies like Activision can say they sold more copies.

January is still part of Q4 and doesn't end until the 31st, be on the look out for price changes daily, as once they sell X amount (could be 50, 100, 200) of a game that was dropped, it will go back up, and you can probably bet its TIV will as well.

Thanks Pale-dim, great deal!

Got a copy at Dixie Mall, then told a friend and bought him a copy across from Sherway. The girl did a double take cuz the sticker said $40 still. It was their last copy I think.

The game is still over $30 USED at EB, so I assume the deal is on until they clear their new stock perhaps?

lol, that thing on RFD has already posted links for price matching with Best Buy and Futureshop!

:lol::lol:

[quote name='jonkaho']lol, that thing on RFD has already posted links for price matching with Best Buy and Futureshop!

:lol::lol:[/quote]
haha, and posted by your favourite RFD member, nonetheless:lol:

[quote name='Bencherstyle']what makes you say that?[/quote]

OK then, with a caveat. Deal is Dead unless you get in before The Horde.

Consider that 1430+ people have already viewed a 2 1/2 hour old thread.

:shock:

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']OK then, with a caveat. Deal is Dead unless you get in before The Horde.

Consider that 1430+ people have already viewed a 2 1/2 hour old thread.

:shock:[/quote]

would ppl actually go out right away to get the games? :/

Yes. Yes they would. =)

I picked up a copy of Aerosmith at a local EB. They had a couple copies left. They're in the GTA region. If anyone wants to know where, pm.

[quote name='lustyhitter']The RFD hoarders can have at it. At least me and another guy were able to take advantage of a deal that those guys thought was dead.[/quote]

which one? the ROgers one?

I hope anyone who wanted something, got it. Really there was nothing good to begin with, maybe if you love aerosmith, but im sure you would have already had it.

Ill keep my eyes peeled next time i go into eb games, ill let the regulars know if anything special goes on sale, look how long it took RFD to clue in (or copy and paste)

Goes to show that people on that site just troll their own site, for the most part.

Dammit, sweet deal, but for some reason I hate every band-centric music game that's not the upcoming (*squeal!*) Beatles game.

Also any band game on the Wii for me is bleh, since they're not intercompatible :(.

Gaaaah gimme ACDC for $10! :D

Thanks a lot, just got myself a copy at my local EBgames (Place Rosemère), they still had quite a few copies. 10 bucks is a steal, great find!

[quote name='thegamecubist']No good for 360; I asked :([/quote]

I also asked, the clerk said the 360 version was 35 bucks. He also asked me if I wanted to get a used copy instead: "Sure, it's 25 bucks more, but you get 10% off with your EDGE card!". Yeeeeaaa-no. :lol:

I picked up Alone in the Dark 360 for $10 at the Queen/Spadina EB downtown Toronto. Something tells me it won't even be worth that much. :lol:

thank you!
there were other games at ta price
bought Alone in the Dark, The Clubber and Turning Point... all on 360

I almost picked up Alone in The Dark and The Club... but I decided against it. I'm now regretting it a bit... but it's really just because I want to boost my gamerscore. :(

[quote name='craig64']I almost picked up Alone in The Dark and The Club... but I decided against it. I'm now regretting it a bit... but it's really just because I want to boost my gamerscore. :([/quote]

always wondered, what does a high gamerscore get you?
(for the 360 right?)

[quote name='Bencherstyle']always wondered, what does a high gamerscore get you?
(for the 360 right?)[/quote]
Heh. Nothing. Except bragging rights.

[quote name='Bencherstyle']always wondered, what does a high gamerscore get you?
(for the 360 right?)[/quote]It's just for fun. I like competing with friends for gamerscore =P

Picked up RB1 Wii $9.89, as well as the Nyko classic controller grip for $2.99 (sticker had it at $7.99). Now all I need is Rockband guitar + drums!

The $29.99 drumkit deal at BBV sounds good, but is the RB2 drum kit that much better? Don't wanna buy the RB1 drumkit if I'm gonna hate it and regret not going for the RB2 kit...

[quote name='D_Icon']Does the GH:AS Wii game work with GH:WT wii guitar?[/quote]

I do believe so, but you don't get to use the additional slide-thingy that was added to the GH:WT guitar. I'm not 100% sure though.

bread's done
Back