EB Games Holiday Flyer - Dec 9th-24th

Nice price on AC: Rev! Missed out on it on Black Friday. I knew it'd eventually come down in price up here.

And yes, you have to play AC: Brotherhood. The story leads right into AC: Revelations (at least for Desmond).

[quote name='OmegaChaos']I could trade in my old Wii, and get 100$ off a new one.[/QUOTE] Why? Is your old Wii dying? Or would you prefer one of the newer ones without GameCube support?

[quote name='Mr.']Why? Is your old Wii dying? Or would you prefer one of the newer ones without GameCube support?[/QUOTE]

I don't have any Gamecube games anymore, so I don't see the point in keeping it for that. Besides, the new ones come with Super Mario Bros Wii.

[quote name='OmegaChaos']I don't have any Gamecube games anymore, so I don't see the point in keeping it for that. Besides, the new ones come with Super Mario Bros Wii.[/QUOTE] But those NSMB Wii bundles are $150. Sure, you get a Wii Motion+, but you also lose anything you downloaded via WiiWare/Virtual Console. There's also the matter of homebrew channel...

[quote name='Mr.']But those NSMB Wii bundles are $150. Sure, you get a Wii Motion+, but you also lose anything you downloaded via WiiWare/Virtual Console. There's also the matter of homebrew channel...[/QUOTE]

I don't download off the WiiWare/Virtual Console anyway.

$40 for WWE 12 sounds good enough for me to bite. It's the first wrestling game since the PS2 era that I've actually had an interest in.

Aside from All Stars but that was totally gonna end up as an "I'll play it for two hours and get bored" game.

AC revelations at 39.99 is a steal of a deal. I was hoping they'd lower Skyrim too but i guess we'll see come boxing day

[quote name='OmegaChaos']I don't download off the WiiWare/Virtual Console anyway.[/QUOTE]

You can also sell the soundtrack CD you get with it for at least $30, so that makes up part of the extra $50.

bread's done
Back