EB Games mark down on Xbox games

broccoli

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was just at EB Games yesterday in Hamilton picking up Marvel Ult Alliance for 360. It was quite busy so I just started looking around at games, and a whole bunch are marked down to $6.99 new! Sometimes these are clearanced, so the used ones end up being more costly than the new ones, but it wasn't the case.

Brand new prices I saw:

Mercenaries
Megman Anniv. collection
Darkwatch
Raze's Hell
Silent Hill 4: The Room

Ugh, I just came back from there and I didn't bother looking at Xbox titles. Might quickly hop back to check out SH4 and the Anniv. Collection games from Capcom.

Mercenaries is an AWESOME game. Highly underrated. I bought it for $2.50 (BOGO at RV, no case/manual though) and it was worth every penny.

SF Anniversary?! I refused to buy that game before because it was so expensive, but this might be the last game which I boot up my XBOX for.

[quote name='TheBigBoi']SF Anniversary?! I refused to buy that game before because it was so expensive, but this might be the last game which I boot up my XBOX for.[/QUOTE]

SF Anniversary is BC with the Xbox360 u know, so if you have an Xbox360, you can play it on there.

That makes it an even better deal!! Although I don't have a 360, I'll suggest it to my buddies who do.

Thank You OP. I love super cheap games. I picked up new Mercenaries, Mega Man collection (It'll stop me from buying any of them on the Wii VC), and the first Max Payne game for $2.99 used.

bread's done
Back