Eb Games power sale July 6th-22nd

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
p1en.jpg

p2en.jpg

p3en.jpg

p4-b-en.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The first EB I got to, they had used tits. I didn't want somebody's sloppy seconds and the thing had a price tag of $24.99. I can get digital tits for $19.99, there's no reason I would settle for that. I managed to snag new tits at a second EB.

Just a reminder folks, today's the first day that certain deals kick in. Dead Island GotY for $19.99 started today. I got the last one at the Halifax Shopping Centre.

[quote name='Jogurt the Yogurt']Just a reminder folks, today's the first day that certain deals kick in. Dead Island GotY for $19.99 started today. I got the last one at the Halifax Shopping Centre.[/QUOTE]

very nice i told a friend i was going to buy it .. but then i decided i rather not ( which he's not happy about ) i rather see Dark Knight rises midnight screening so i bought the ticket for that instead.

i bought Dead island GOTY...so far it's kinda boring and the lack of a save system sucks...i only bought it because of the coop feature..my friend is gonna buy it later today so hopefully coop helps...i think it will since many of the reviews i read praised coop and in one or two of them they even said that single player is boring and coop is the only reason you should buy the game lol :S

bread's done
Back