karmapolice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
EB Games is doing a sale thats going on now:

20% off 2 pre played games
25% off 3 pre played games
30% off 4 or more pre played games

Without a GMR card you wouold get 10% less in each case.

This applies to USED games only!

enjoy!

P.S. Thanks The Game for the update!

they did this last may as well. Anyone know how long this promotion lasts. I want to make a trip to the other EB in the town over but am broke for the time being (damn you SEGA Saturn!!!!!!)

Haha...I think it runs till may 16th...not sure...Oh and by the way...Congrats Casey on your Mod status! Your a very helpful and friendly CAG and deserve the MOD status! Congrats!

They're also offering $10 on top of whatever the trade in value is on all GC, PS2, XBox trade ins, no exclusions.

THis is the deal and I know because I work there.

With a GMR card you get...

And the $10 trade in deal....for every 3 games you trade in, PS2, XBOX, or GCN, would receive $10 bonus on top of them. NOT $10 EACH!!!!!!! $10 when you trade in 3. And there are no exceptions to this offer.

Thats funny The Game...it would be better if you had more than 50...but losers cant be choosers

*edit* i meant you sig

P.S. thanks for the update...will update...........now

Do this so you won't get screwed: trade in 3, get the $10... trade in 3 others later on at that or another store, and get the $10... you do it all at once and they only give you the $10 once for all of it...

I just did this with most of my collection, the 10 bucks that are added on to the rest of the trade-in value really evens things out brings most games up to 6 dollars trade in value.

Yeah early on computer glitch, they fixed it so now you get the 10 extra dollars for every 3 games there is. So if you bring 8 games you'll get normal trade for everything plus 20 bucks... but if you had a 9th game you'd get an extra 10 dolla !!!!!!!!!

Yeah...I had a coupon for 5$ extra on each game but the cashier just gave me that ten dollar thing...POS!...He made me have 5 less dollars to put down on Halo 2!

I traded in NCAA 2K3 College Football, 2K3 NFL Football, and Madden 2002 for Xbox and received a whopping $11.75 total (including the $10 credit). But since I never play these games anymore anyway, I took it and put the credit towards Max Payne 2 which was $24.99 for a net price of $13.25.

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']is this % off the total purchase or each game?[/quote]

Each game according to the receipt. Would have been sweet to take 30% off of everything I bought though.

[quote name='karmapolice620']EB Games is doing a sale thats going on now:

This applies to USED games only!

enjoy!

P.S. Thanks The Game for the update![/quote]
You have no faith in the Brightness of The CAGs Come on man, preplayed kinda gave it away that this deeal is for only used games

the gmr card is eb's discount card, if you buy it for $10 then you get 10% off of any used games for the next year. I think it also gives you a bonus when you trade in games(but I may be mixed up with gamestop, i never trade in games, just sell them on ebnay when I am done with them)

Anyone know if they will accept the Star Wars/Tetris combo as a trade-in with the trade-in three games get $10 deal?

bread's done
Back