gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Preorder goodies Only Valid at EB

NBA Ballers

Will net you a gym bag backpack.

MGS4-Limited edition

Only 79.99 compared to 85 in the U.S?!?!?!
You MUST PAY IT OFF IN FULL TO GARUNTEE THIS PRICE!!!!!

GTA4

Nets you a large poster

Conan

Free war mammoth mount and 3 day early access.

Iron man

Free Comic book

[quote name='gamer602']Preorder goodies Only Valid at EB

NBA Ballers

Will net you a gym bag backpack.

MGS4-Limited edition

Only 79.99 compared to 85 in the U.S?!?!?!
You MUST PAY IF OFF IN FULL TO GARUNTEE THIS PRICE!!!!!

GTA4

Nets you a large poster[/quote]

I actually went to EB today to see if they were offering any posters to those who pre-ordered, or actually have any on them. The exact response from the employee was: "What posters?" LOL...pretty funny stuff.

You get the GTA4 poster when you pick up the game, I'm pretty sure none of the EBs have the posters yet so it's not surprising employees are unaware...

A few more stuff found in the flyer.

Get a limited edition metal gear solid 4 artbook when you purchase the game

Trade in 3 games towards preorder of GTA4 and receive either cineplex or empire theatres movie voucher. (It will be given out when the game is picked up)

Interesting thing about free movie ticket for GTA4 is that it says TIV should be minimum $3. If that's not a typo, then you may be able to trade in 3 for the portion of the price to get the ticket.

If you look on page 10 of the eb flyer, it says something about a free movie ticket if you trade three games towards your prepurchase of grand theft auto IV, I've already preordered mine but I never received anything like that...

Anyone else heard anything?

[quote name='Faytz']If you look on page 10 of the eb flyer, it says something about a free movie ticket if you trade three games towards your prepurchase of grand theft auto IV, I've already preordered mine but I never received anything like that...

Anyone else heard anything?[/quote]

check my post above. They have the vouchers now, but some stores, at least mine :(, wouldn't let me have one. They are giving it out to new preorders and preorders that are made after they started the movie ticket promo. Very lame excuse...

bread's done
Back