EB Games President Day Sale Friday 2/18 - Monday 2/27* (B2G1 FREE & More)

tenzor

CAGiversary!

4-Day Special
The following deals are valid from Friday 2/18 - Monday 2/21
--Greatest Hits, Platinum Hits, and Players Choice 2 for $30
--Max Payne 2 (Playstation 2 or Xbox) $9.99
--Fable, Halo 2, Mech Assault 2 $39.99*after EB gift voucher
--GBA GAMES: Shark Tale, World Championship Poker, Shrek 2, The Incredibles, Need For Speed UG 2, Super Army War $5 off instantly
--NINTENDO DS GAMES: Spiderman 2, Ping Pals, Wario Touched, Madden 2005, Feel the Magic, Zoo Keeper $10 EB gift voucher when you purchase 2 of the above games
--Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines PC $29.99*after $10 EB voucher

10-Day Specials
The following deals are valid from Friday 2/18 - Sunday 2/27
--Buy 2 Get 1 Free on all PRE-PLAYED videogames, DVDs and Accessories
--Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater PS2 $39.99*after eb gift voucher
--GAMECUBE GAMES: Harvest Moon, Viewtiful Joe 2, Paper Mario, DBZ Budokai 2, MC Groove Bundle, FF Crystal Chronicles $5 eb gift voucher w/ purchase of one, $15 eb gift voucher w/ purchase of two
--Call of Duty United Offensive PC $19.99 *after $10 eb gift voucher
--Lineage II or Lineage II Collectors Edition PC $9.99
--2 for $25 on GBA Videos
--Purchase a Universal MC2 Racing Wheel & any game $39.99 or higher and get a $20 eb gift voucher
--Far Cry PC $19.99
--Rainbow Six 3 Gold Edition PC $19.99
--Receive a $5 EB gift voucher w/ the purchase of the following Aerial Strike, Advanced Battlegrounds, Enigma Rising Tide SE for PC
--Pre-Played Gamecube System $59.99
--Second Sight PS2/XB/GC $9.99
--Spiderman 2 PS2/XB/GC $29.99
--Tony Hawk Underground 2 PS2/XB/GC $29.99
--Call of Duty XB/GC/PS2 $39.99
--X-Men Legends XB/Gc/PS2 $39.99
--Constantine PS2/XB $29.99 *after $10 eb gift voucher
--GTA Double Pack XB/PS2 $29.99 *after 10 eb gift voucher
--Silent Hill 4 The Room PS2/XB $19.99
--Prince of Persia 2 PS2/XB/GC $39.99 *after $10 eb voucher
--Ghost Recon 2 PS2/XB/GC $39.99 *after $10 eb voucher
--Midway Arcade Treasures PS2/XB/GC $9.99
--Purchase a GBA SP System and receive a FREE GBA GAME priced $19.99 or less
--Purchasw Getaway 2 or Syphon Filter TOS for PS2 and get a $10 eb gift voucher

--Receive $50 trade in credit for the following games when you trade in 5 select games
>Doom 3 XB
>Doom 3 CE XB
>Cold Winter PS2
>Rainbow Six Lockdown XB,GC,PS2

Damn, not many good deals there except the B2G1. Thanks for the post.

For those of you who don't have Second Sight yet, there is NO reason for you not to get it now.

Hm, does Super Smash Bros count as a platinum choice game? I remember last time I tried to get it and they said the games had to be regularly priced at 19.99 :(

Not sure, but it's in the Player's Choice section on the site.. I think it'll be eligible.. I hope. I need to pick that up again. SSBM and Animal Crossing for $30!? Oh yes.

Some weak stuff, but B2G1 is great. Saving 10 dollars with a voucher isn't a great deal, but thanks OP. :D

[quote name='Kelcey']Hm, does Super Smash Bros count as a platinum choice game? I remember last time I tried to get it and they said the games had to be regularly priced at 19.99 :([/quote]

I think its a YMMV ithey let me have it in the 2 for $30 deal

I'll stock up on pre-owned games. EB has a much better PO selection that Gamestop, at least at mine. Midway Arcade Treasures and Max Payne 2 are $9.99 at every sale!

[quote name='trunks982']is there a subscription fee every month for Lineage II? if so, how much?[/quote]

I'd like to know that too. Furthermore, is this game like an MMORPG (Everquest) or is it in real-time like Diablo 2?

Lineage II is an amzing MMORPG. its $14.99 a month and kind of like everquest. its a lot better though, IMO. I have it already, but the DVD collectors edition for $10 is a steal.

[quote name='Scorch']For those of you who don't have Second Sight yet, there is NO reason for you not to get it now.[/quote]Sure there is. The game's awful.

[quote name='Smoke']Lineage II is an amzing MMORPG. its $14.99 a month and kind of like everquest. its a lot better though, IMO. I have it already, but the DVD collectors edition for $10 is a steal.[/quote]Ack! Bad advice ahoy!

Avoid Lineage 2 like the plauge.

Hey, now I can get a game to go with the SP I was going to get my girlfriend... only now I have to give her a piece of paper with it's picture on Valentine's Day- "here, love! Happy V-Day. You get to have it in 4 days."

:roll:

anyone know if i can get something to use online when i trade in games. Meaning does ebgames give out Credit on cards that can be used online

[quote name='Watchman']Hey, now I can get a game to go with the SP I was going to get my girlfriend... only now I have to give her a piece of paper with it's picture on Valentine's Day- "here, love! Happy V-Day. You get to have it in 4 days."

:roll:[/quote]

first read though i thought you said that you were going to give them the free game that came with the SP. you keep the SP and they get the free game. I was going to say Wow that is cheap :)

[quote name='slidecage']anyone know if i can get something to use online when i trade in games. Meaning does ebgames give out Credit on cards that can be used online[/quote]

You can use your store credit to buy a gift card with a PIN number so that you can order online.

i think it may be time to pick up farcry now. I was at ebgames today and was right about to get it but something told me to wait. Thank god i did i just saved myself 10 buccks

[quote name='lord_ebonstone'][quote name='Smoke']Lineage II is an amzing MMORPG. its $14.99 a month and kind of like everquest. its a lot better though, IMO. I have it already, but the DVD collectors edition for $10 is a steal.[/quote]Ack! Bad advice ahoy!

Avoid Lineage 2 like the plauge.[/quote]

Most MMORPG are just the same idea, but why is this bad? Just curious, but I did have thoughts on this game...

when i went to eb last night they didnt bring down the price. It was still priced at 30. Maybe it would have scanned for 20 but i was to lazy to ask them to scan it.

I bet it would have scannned 19.99. Business seems to be changing at such a fast pace that the B&M can not keep the prices current.

[quote name='Akkis99']when i went to eb last night they didnt bring down the price. It was still priced at 30. Maybe it would have scanned for 20 but i was to lazy to ask them to scan it.[/quote]

bread's done
Back