EB Games | Sony PS3 Component Cable | $14.99

centracore

CAGiversary!
Walked into EB Games on my lunch hour to browse and noticed that they had Sony PS3 Component Cables for $14.99 brand new... Since they are $24.99 at Wal-Mart and $39.99 at Best Buy so this appears to be at least $10 cheaper than everywhere else.

YMMV.

[quote name='centracore']Walked into EB Games on my lunch hour to browse and noticed that they had Sony PS3 Component Cables for $14.99 brand new... Since they are $24.99 at Wal-Mart and $39.99 at Best Buy so this appears to be at least $10 cheaper than everywhere else.

YMMV.[/quote]

Not sure if most people are aware that the PS2 & PS3 component cables are the same. If you own them for the PS2, you own them for the PS3 already... But if that is for the Playstation-brand cables, they look like good quality, not a bad price.

What? I just bought 29.99 ones the other day...I think I'm going to return them (can you return that stuff at Futureshop?) actually, I just think that I'm screwed :(

[quote name='Azumangaman']What? I just bought 29.99 ones the other day...I think I'm going to return them (can you return that stuff at Futureshop?) actually, I just think that I'm screwed :([/quote]

I'm pretty sure you should be able to return them to Future Shop - just make sure your EB Games has the cables in stock and verify the price. ;)

[quote name='centracore']I'm pretty sure you should be able to return them to Future Shop - just make sure your EB Games has the cables in stock and verify the price. ;)[/quote]
Cool. To be honest, they don't work very well anyway, I'm not very happy with the cables.

Also the PS2 componet cables fit on the PS3, I bought a used set at EB for $5. But $14.99 new is a really great price for high quality cables.

[quote name='Firestorm']So I'm assuming these do work on the PS2 as well right?[/quote]

The PS2 ones work with the PS3 so I'd see no reason as to why they wouldn't!

[quote name='Firestorm']So I'm assuming these do work on the PS2 as well right?[/quote]

Yes. Same AV connectors on the back of all Playstation models since the PS1.

Think about it, those crappy composite cables you get with any new PS2 or PS3 system are the same thing that was included with the original Playstation.

On the PS3 cables, is the plastic plastic around the connector too thick to fit on the PS2 Slim?
I ask this because I was in Futures Shop looking at open box PS3 Component Cables and I noticed someone had taken a razor blade to them to shave off some plastic on the connector.

I went to 3 EBs in Greater Vancouver today (Coquitlam Centre, Guildford Mall, and Willowbrook Mall) and they were $24.99 at all of them.

What gives?

:whistle2:?

bread's done
Back