EB Games Trade 1 game get Mario Kart for $10!GVR: Get Mario Kart for $35!!!!!!!!!

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Trade 1 of the following games:

Mario galaxy
mario party 8
Smash Bros
Mario Olympics
PKMN pearl
PKMN diamond

GetAttachment.aspx

Get Mario Kart WII for 9.99!!!!!!

[quote name='poiuiu']Save your image from email onto your desktop.
Upload on xs.to.
???
Profit.[/quote]

Thanks for the tip. Here it is.

Click the thumbnail for full size image.

Just want to share my experience today

As one of those people who pre-ordered from dell, I couldnt wait anymore to play. So I went to BB and bought mario and sonic for $30 then traded it in at EB pacific center. (i think one guy got lucky with him having it for full value) The trade value of this game is actually $35. The guy was going to charge me more and then I asked him about the deal. He went to ask and then said its fine. So 29.99 + 9.99 + tax + hassle = 44.78 which is essentially the same as dells deal minus the hassle.

On a side note, after I got the game, I went to the dell chat and ask to cancel my order as they said that it will be shipped May 15 when I ordered it on Apr 11. The agent said that he will give me additional 10% off the price before tax which I agreed. So if this all works out in the end, I might return a copy to EB or sell one to my cousin who is in the same boat as me.

hope this helps for some of you who are in the same boat.

Did the trade today at Morningisde EBgames (Scarborough). I believe this deal expires May 25th.

Did it yesterday at Kanata Centrum. They had the print out on the release dates book, so if you're in there and can't find it, that's the only place I noticed it.

Damn, wish I knew that sooner. Could've saved $6. :( I got 2 copies of Mario & Sonic and traded them in for Mario Kart (one for friend, 2 different EBs).

bread's done
Back