EB Games:Trade 2 get BATMAN FOR FREE/$38.88/25-27 ONLY!

One of the games I traded towards it was Mass effect, which I bought from the same EB Games for $10 a few months ago.

[quote name='gamer602']ALL Platforms accepted.[/QUOTE]
PS3, PSP, Wii, Nintendo DS, X360 games with $8+ TIV.

It seems like the trade-in deal for consoles is the only true one that is all platforms including PS2/Xbox (YMMV).

This is a good deal, but I do not even have 2 games to trade, that's sad.

[quote name='Luckeyman']is this sale everywhere?? and is it just EB games, or gamestop to??[/QUOTE]

EB and Gamestop (Canada)

But this is actually worse than T3 since you're only getting a bump to 19.45 instead of 23.33.. so you're better off using credit (you do have some from your Wolfenstein GG right? :) ) and finding a 3rd game to T3.

[quote name='TripleQ']EB and Gamestop (Canada)

But this is actually worse than T3 since you're only getting a bump to 19.45 instead of 23.33.. so you're better off using credit (you do have some from your Wolfenstein GG right? :) ) and finding a 3rd game to T3.[/QUOTE]

QFT. Just buy it at $38.89, and find yourself another qualifying game for the T3.

Damn.... I'd totally do this if I hadn't traded all of my eligible games for my 3 T3G1F. Well... I guess I'll take another looksie...

Only had 360 version left , used logans shadow and NFS carbon 360. Will be an instant 1000 goozex points for months :) (so this is much better then the same 1000 points a T3 game would be) Surprised it gets 9/10 at gamespot.

they are selling logans shadow, carbon and most of the rest I've traded in for $25 (less 10% for most people). So at best they are getting only the same as selling the T3 games for cash...but piles of those games will have o be heavily discounted to sell with the number of copies piling up.

[quote name='craig64']No EB's in Edmonton have any in stock. Bah! I really wanted to do this too.[/QUOTE]

you waited one day too late my friend.

[quote name='Sillyfire']you waited one day too late my friend.[/QUOTE]

He's still got today and tomorrow.

I totally forgot about Goozex: get 1000 points which you can put towards any new release and it essentially becomes Trade-2 for anything.

Hey guys, just thought I'd throw in my $0.02 for the game.
I originally hadn't planned on picking this up - my FS credit however and for $40 I decided to jump because I assume I'll be able to resell it for $40 easy for the next few months. Anyway, this game is awesome. Wicked characters, wicked plot, wicked cinematics...the fighting system is basically what Too Human should have been. It's roughly the same, so if you didn't like the combat in that you won't like it in this. Anyway, haven't played a solid game for a while, and this DEFINITELY delivers.

i suck at the scarecrow challenge map.
very good at the crime alley map.

and for the people who heard bad reviews about the CE edition:
i did a T3 for it so it cost very little. the difference left over was only $22.
$22 for crime alley, the leather bound journal, the extras disk, and the batarang
is a fine deal. (yes the batarang is plastic - i don't remember anyone promising
die cast metal and and ornate wood stand) it's cool as plastic. i never wanted to
throw it anyways. plus the digipack slipcase cover and giant plastic case.
all that is worth more than $22.

oh and the game inside the whole package is awesome.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']He's still got today and tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I was actually able to pick it up at Sherwood Park today... they got more shipment in this afternoon, so I managed to get my hands on it. I can't wait to give it a go! Woooh!

[quote name='j940651']i suck at the scarecrow challenge map.
very good at the crime alley map.

and for the people who heard bad reviews about the CE edition:
i did a T3 for it so it cost very little. the difference left over was only $22.
$22 for crime alley, the leather bound journal, the extras disk, and the batarang
is a fine deal. (yes the batarang is plastic - i don't remember anyone promising
die cast metal and and ornate wood stand) it's cool as plastic. i never wanted to
throw it anyways. plus the digipack slipcase cover and giant plastic case.
all that is worth more than $22.

oh and the game inside the whole package is awesome.[/QUOTE]
hey j, how'd it end up being $22 extra? Not that I'm doubting your math, I'm just curious:); the leather-bound booklet is the big 'want' for me in the CE.

[quote name='game_fanatic']hey j, how'd it end up being $22 extra? Not that I'm doubting your math, I'm just curious:); the leather-bound booklet is the big 'want' for me in the CE.[/QUOTE]
Trade 3 gets you $69.99 towards the game and the game costs $89.99 so $20+tax

oh the CE is $89.99? I thought it was $99.99 lol; I guess for the extra $22 I would've got the CE as well, but I'm very wary ever since the Halo Legendary debacle.

What is the Scarecrow challenge map? I can't be bothered to google it lol
I mean, how's the gameplay? Combat? Predator? Another Scarecrow level?
I'm having fun finding all the riddles :)

[quote name='neksus']What is the Scarecrow challenge map? I can't be bothered to google it lol
I mean, how's the gameplay? Combat? Predator? Another Scarecrow level?
I'm having fun finding all the riddles :)[/QUOTE]

combat set in a scarecrow "nightmare". taking on hordes of skeletons.
some of which have swords that are long reaching and get me in the back
when im happily pummeling the group in front of me.
i'll figure it out eventually but for now it's a pisser.

Went to two stores on 26-27 both were "out of stock" and both had full stock on the 28th. What a coincidence!

bread's done
Back