EB Games: Trade 2, Get Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
webblast_25sep09.jpg

I just wanted to chime in and say "Kingdom Hearts 358 /2 Days" gets my vote for the oh so prestigious "Needlessly Awkward Game Title" Award. The trophy is deigned in such a way that it is needlessly awkward to hold (modeled after Ron Perlman's face).

[quote name='imcrazy']I just wanted to chime in and say "Kingdom Hearts 358 /2 Days" gets my vote for the oh so prestigious "Needlessly Awkward Game Title" Award. The trophy is deigned in such a way that it is needlessly awkward to hold (modeled after Ron Perlman's face).[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I always do the math in my head so it's "Kingdom Hearts 179 Days".

It'll be much better if EB does 'Trade 2 get a portable game' for more games; I would be more inclined to shop there more often if that was the case, even if I get less value per game.

[quote name='imcrazy']I just wanted to chime in and say "Kingdom Hearts 358 /2 Days" gets my vote for the oh so prestigious "Needlessly Awkward Game Title" Award. The trophy is deigned in such a way that it is needlessly awkward to hold (modeled after Ron Perlman's face).[/QUOTE]
That falls perfectly in line with the rest of the series, right down to the 60/60/24/7/365/100/2000/purple monkey dishwasher.

I saw the commercial for it, "three hundred and fifty eight days over two".

I think it means you can finish the game in two days.

Or something!?

Gah, I'm passing on this KH deal, bleh.

bread's done
Back