EB Games Trade in, Think this is enough?

PhantomGamer

CAG Veteran
I've had my eye on the MW2 Special Edition Xbox 360 Elite for a while now (2 weeks xD) and I've finally decided to ditch my Wii for it. So I've been wondering, at EB Games, is this enough to get the MW2 Bundle for free, or at least under $100?
Wii Console
Wii Fit w/ Balance board and Wii Fit Disc
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (Original Box, w/ Guitar Controller)
The Conduit
Mario Kart Wii (Original Box, Wii Wheel)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Sonic and the Secret Of the Rings
Extra Wiimote
2 Nunchucks
GC Controller

Everything is in near-perfect condition and includes all the instructions and boxes.

Im a new$$$, so if i posted in the wrong thread sorry in advance :p
Any Help would be appreciated :)

Selling those games individually would get you more money potentially (for instance, I have been wanting Mario Kart and Conduit for a decent amount of time)... If I remember correctly, EB deals are generally trade in 6 games for a 360 for $100 that are worth over $8 in TIV.

You only got 3 games over $8... So... You may not get much. The controllers are basically worthless to EB if I remember correctly, so they console is basically what your looking at -- and I can only imagine how many wiis EB has.

Your best bet is to ebay or kijiji that bundle lol. It would definitely net you more money like RoganSarine said.

Especially it is near Xmas everyone is looking for cheap Wii xD

U should never give things like this to EB since you'll never get that much value out of your games/consoles. I figure you can probably get $300+ on craigslist/kijiji or even ebay like PuppetYuber mentioned. Just list with pictures & detailed description.

bread's done
Back