PapaLau

CAGiversary!
Duke Nukem CE (I know it has another name) 360/PS3 - 14.98
Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway 360/PS3 - 14.99
NHL Slapshot Wii - 1.98
Kinect DIsneyland Adventures - 9.99
Assassins Creed Revelations - 19.99
Professor Layton: Diabolical Box - 16.99

If I mistyped something, my apologies doing this on my iPhone. Should be in people's email if they get EB email blasts

Oh boy... They'll have to reinforce those doors because so many people will crash into them trying to get these deals!
Do they really think this passes on the same weekend we have the Steam summer sale?
edit: okay asscreed is a pretty good price and also thanks because I'm sure this will be useful to some people here.

FINALLY going to pick up balls of steel tomorrow! I have been waiting SO long for this to drop to below $20, I will actually be there before the store opens to make sure I get the only copy I could find. Also think I'll pick up Disneyland for my 6 year old.

Thanks for the heads up on this one!

If you were a fan of the older Duke Nukem games and you can accept that this is a throw back to the old school shooters and NOT a new generation of Duke Nukem, then you might actually enjoy this game... a bit.

I want to work for EB Game corporate. I would be so good at a job where you just play roulette with crappy games and bad prices and see how you can match them up.

Spin the wheel!

Thanks OP, I actually got the email but didn't check it for some reason so I would have missed this!

I picked up a copy of NHL Slapshot, and the guy convinced me to buy a second one so I could have two sticks for multiplayer. I also picked up Lock's Quest for $10!

Duke Nukem really wasn't that bad. It just doesn't hold up well compared to today's new shooters. It was still a fun distraction, and worth $10 to play if you want some crude humor.

The real travesity is the DLC add on is still $10 on PSN. :hot:

bread's done
Back