EB / Gamestop B2G1F: When?

Lieutenant Dan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Does anyone know when GS / EB will be having another buy two get one free on used games? Would they tell me if I called them or are they supposed to keep that kind of information secret?

Sorry if this is a dumb question...

Unless one's happening soon, I doubt any of the employees at the store would know. And if one was happening soon, it would probably be posted on CAG before most of the employees knew about it.

you'll definitely find out about it here first. I constantly amaze the employees at the EB near my office cos I always know more about their upcoming sales and promotions that they do!

I try to let the CAG community know what kind of promos are coming up as soon as I get them but I am sometimes beat out by other GS/EB employees.

[quote name='xmrblondex']cory gave the gamerush sale info early and he got fired because of it

a true CAG hero, he went down in flames

-xmrblondex[/quote]

I feel foolish for even asking. I guess I didn't realize the sacrifices it takes to keep this site going.

But on a lighter note... there most likely will be another "trade 3, get $10 extra credit" on PS2, Xbox, GC games at some point, right?

And, I remember hearing somewhere that you can get $80 credit for an Xbox when you trade it in towards a 360, is this true?

Anybody heard what the new deal is going to be after the Trade 3 get $10 promo is over....hoping for B2G1F....

[quote name='pd4ever']Anybody heard what the new deal is going to be after the Trade 3 get $10 promo is over....hoping for B2G1F....[/quote]

We'll know in the next few days when the marketing kits are delivered to the stores.

bread's done
Back