EB /Gamestop DS games price drop (Portrait of Ruin, Lost in Blue 2, and others)

Yeah, if anything, Castlevania's really the only noteworthy mention. And even then, if you can find it at Circuit City, it's new for $16.96.

[quote name='eau']Is Lost in Blue 2 worth picking up for $20? I heard of mixed reviews on it.[/QUOTE]

It got bad reviews because they didn't change the game very much.
They wanted everything to be upgraded. Not more of the same.

I like it. It's a great deal at $17.99 used. ($16.19 after edge card)

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']time to get hamsterz life... too damn good.[/quote]

I'll pay cost+shipping+handling+fees+time if you can get it for me

Good deal on Castlevania PoR. Sadly I still have my $20 copy from the Circuit City clearance so long ago and it's still unopened. I was planning on playing it after I beat Dawn of Sorrow...but then I got my PSP when I was half-way through the game and I haven't touched my DS since then. Bah, I just have too many games for my own good.

Aside from that though, Lost in Blue 2 looks tempting. A survival type game like that sounds interesting enough, but I do get worn out by highly repetative games (Harvest Moon, etc.). I'm not sure if it would manage to hold my interest long enough...is there a decent variety of stuff to do in the game or do you just do the same things over and over again?

Not to go off topic here, but to anyone who received their weekly specials email this week. Did anyone else notice that the PS3 they advertised is the 80 gb model with Motorstorm?

I didn't think they'd be putting out the 80gig model on the market THIS quick.

I fully expected Harvest Moon DS to be included here for $7.99 or something. All that flipping going on around the country has to have an effect!

I was thinking about getting Horsez, but I guess I'll just wait for Bratz Ponyz to drop(double the z's, double the fun I always say). I've gotta get Castlevania for that price -- I loved Dawn of Sorrow.

Speaking of Lost In Blue, did the first one get a reprint?

I've been making the rounds at Gamestops taking advantage of this trade 2, get $10 extra and noticed the once-rare Lost In Blue is available and complete at nearly every Gamestop I visit ("used", of course). Reminds me of the Rhapsody reprint a few years back...

[quote name='Tsukento']Yeah, if anything, Castlevania's really the only noteworthy mention. And even then, if you can find it at Circuit City, it's new for $16.96.[/quote]

Really? I need to get on the ball.

[quote name='petersen98374']I might pick up Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin at the used price of $16.19 after edge card.
Is it worth getting?[/quote]

Yeah, if you dig Castlevania at all, for sure. Or if you're a fan of 2d action platformers. Its quite a bit like the first DS Castlevania, Dawn of Sorrow.

bread's done
Back