EB/Gamestop Gamecube USED Price Drops

Legendaryhedgehog06

CAGiversary!
Surfing around the store websites, I noticed these price drops on Used Games for GC. These should stand for instore prices too.

Used
Custom Robo 14.99
One Piece Grand Battle 14.99
Call of Duty: Big Red One 17.99
Naruto Clash of Ninja 17.99
Geist 19.99
Battalion Wars 24.99
X-men Official Game of the Movie 24.99
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance 29.99
Need for Speed Most Wanted 29.99
Chibi Robo 34.99
Mario Superstar Baseball 39.99
Super Mario Strikers 39.99

Battalion Wars and Chibi Robo are great for those prices, not as good as could be but still not bad. Figured I would give you all a heads up.

Thanks OP. The price on Battalion wars is a good deal. Now, I just have to find a complete version of the game around my area...

Yeah. Many of the drops are redundant seeing as how they are just trying to clear their stock before the Players Choice sweep comes in October. But still, there are a few gems in there.

[quote name='Ecofreak']I know SM Strikers will fall to $30 by the beginning of October.[/QUOTE]
Isn't it going PC so $20?

Apparently not. Strikers, Mario Baseball and Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness are only gonna drop to $30 when they go PC. Nintendo knows people will still be happy to pay that much to get them as they are still profitable games I guess. I know everyone wants Strikers but as for the other two I just dunno.

[quote name='Legendaryhedgehog06']Apparently not. Strikers, Mario Baseball and Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness are only gonna drop to $30 when they go PC. Nintendo knows people will still be happy to pay that much to get them as they are still profitable games I guess. I know everyone wants Strikers but as for the other two I just dunno.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I was just coming to edit my post as I reread the post in the cube forum. That's kinda lame.

I still want to play ChibiRobo but I still don't think I can justify $35+ on it.

Geist is a definite pickup.. I rented it a while back and I liked it...I'll wait a bit longer on Battalion Wars, Chibi, and the Mario Games...

Chibi Robo is a fucking fantastic game. I paid 50 in store credit a while back just cos it was new but unsealed so I could return it if it sucked, but I've enjoyed it ever since. Its completely unique and just fun to play. $35 is still a bit much but I think its worth it.

I picked up Geist from GameCrazy for $15 used so you might wanna check there if there is one nearby

Are these new or used prices. If they're new, it's about darn time Chibi Robo went down. Now, I wait for the $19.99 price tag.

[quote name='lonestar']Thanks OP. The price on Battalion wars is a good deal. Now, I just have to find a complete version of the game around my area...[/quote]

Batallion Wars is $15 at Sears... (YMMV) though.

All prices are for Used games. Apologies for any confusion. Chibi Robo is Used.
Trunks relax.

Gamecrazy has Mario Power Tennis for $25 used
Sears has it for $25 New but YMMV

[quote name='Legendaryhedgehog06']All prices are for Used games. Apologies for any confusion. Chibi Robo is Used.
Trunks relax.

Gamecrazy has Mario Power Tennis for $25 used
Sears has it for $25 New but YMMV[/QUOTE]

dude, im just saying to correct u. i am relaxed. since its all used games why not put up at the title USED. so ppl will know its used when they click on it. i have no problem at all. it just help a bit. i just want to let u know thats all.

[quote name='whoknows']Custom Robo looks interesting...thats about it though for me.[/QUOTE]

Its a really fun game, the gameplay is awesome, has alot of replay value/unlockables...try it out.

aww man, i was just going pick up an extra copy of Fire Emblem at TRU to trade in....is this going to affect the trade in price...?

Wish these games were NEW at these prices.... :) Still, CUSTOM ROBO at that price is a steal. It seemed to getting harder to find.

Reality's Fringe;2190350 said:
Goddamnit, I was going to trade in Geist. Now I get less :cry:. Anyone interested in a minty fresh copy?

The trade-in value before it dropped was only 5 dollars! Yes, they sell the game for $50 at the time, but only offer five dollars for a copy!

Oh, I will pick up Custom Robo for that price, Thanks OP! ?
P.S. Anyone know if EB/GS is having any promos on used games soon? Like B2G1 Free?, cause I wanna get Zatch Bell Mamodo Battles for GC since my Toys R Us doesnt have it for clearance.

[quote name='mrcheapo11']Oh, I will pick up Custom Robo for that price, Thanks OP! ?
P.S. Anyone know if EB/GS is having any promos on used games soon? Like B2G1 Free?, cause I wanna get Zatch Bell Mamodo Battles for GC since my Toys R Us doesnt have it for clearance.[/quote] For some reason, your avatar made me laugh.

[quote name='shrike4242']Edited the OP that these are used prices.

To the OP, if the prices are for used games, please specify in the title of the OP.[/quote]

Understood. Cheers man.

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance 29.99??? Why in the hell is this game staying so high. A while back I seen it at Hastings for like 34 used. Jesus.

bread's done
Back