EB/Gamestop Wii Trade in Values are up...ha

sounds about right. you can stack some deals (like trade 3 get +20%) on it too, if that's still going on. that makes zelda $36, and it only costs $38 right now from cduniverse with google checkout

[quote name='iheartmetal']someone already traded in both of those games at my store, im pretty sure they were stolen.[/quote]
Wal-Mart would have been more effective if they were stolen anyways... what a silly goose.

Anyways, you could trade / sell them here on CAG for more than $30 / $25... probably make about $10 more than that on either one.

[quote name='tacklebox']Wal-Mart would have been more effective if they were stolen anyways... what a silly goose.

Anyways, you could trade / sell them here on CAG for more than $30 / $25... probably make about $10 more than that on either one.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

Then you have to figure in shipping costs, buying an envelope, finding a buyer, driving down the post office.... Everytime someone quotes a trade-in price someone always has to chime in "Someone here will buy it!". No, they will want it for less then what EB would give you because they are typically cheapasses.

When I was at EB Saturday Night for the Wii launch, there were two used copies of Resistance, also obviously stolen

[quote name='gizmogc']:applause:

Then you have to figure in shipping costs, buying an envelope, finding a buyer, driving down the post office.... Everytime someone quotes a trade-in price someone always has to chime in "Someone here will buy it!". No, they will want it for less then what EB would give you because they are typically cheapasses.[/QUOTE]

That's ignoring the trade option. I trade a lot of games on another forum. Much better to pay $1.30 or so for shipping, and get another game of equal value versus going to ebay, get $30 for it and then shelling out $20 for the other $50 game.

Only things I will trade are old games that are hard to trade online (no time or willingness to hassle with eBay) when they have something like the trade 3 get extra $10 deals.

bread's done
Back