EB - Get More Credit +10% +20% +30% on select games

thelaughingman

CAGiversary!
Hi there everyone,
my first hot? deals post... sorry if i make any mistakes.

GET MORE CREDIT
When you trade in 3 or more of the following games.
- PLUS get a free EDGE card when you trade 5 or more games! - [on the list?]

The game list looks pretty much like alot of random games aside from COD4 and Guitar Hero.
Anyways here is the bonus credit breakdown:

RECEIVE + 10% EXTRA CREDIT
When you trade in 3 select games on the list.

RECEIVE + 20% EXTRA CREDIT
When you trade in 4 select games on the list.

RECEIVE + 30% EXTRA CREDIT
When you trade in 5 select games on the list. and get an EDGE card too!

Fine Print: Select titles only. Refurb charges may apply. Games must include boxes and instructions and be in full working conditions. No duplicate titles accepted. Only one credit adjustment of 10% 20% or 30% [not stackable :bomb:] No other credit adjustments may be applied. Offer may be discontinued at any time.

[quote name='thelaughingman']
my first hot? deals post... sorry if i make any mistakes.
[/quote]

Nice scan and listing of details. A+++ would read again

damn, why couldn't they have this 2-3 months ago when I traded in 5 gamecube games lol for $49 total. It could have been 63.7 =(

thanks for the info!
the list isn't good =(

[quote name='Xeph820']damn, why couldn't they have this 2-3 months ago when I traded in 5 gamecube games lol for $49 total. It could have been 63.7 =(

thanks for the info!
the list isn't good =([/quote]

lucky, probably all GC games dropped to one digit #s.... since Mario Party 7 went down to 5.

[quote name='neksus']Not to mention there's no gamecube games on this list...[/quote]
ohh right.. lol i forgot

one of my gamecube games mario kart double dash had a 19 dollar value and pokemon XD had like 15?, two of the main reasons it got to 49

It's not actually a bad promo, but to profit you'd have to:
1. Own enough titles (most look like shovelware)
2. Get a decent TIV for them (while being under $8)

30% more of $7 is $2.10, so if you bought it for $10 it's like a free rental.

ok u beat to that list of games..the only games worthy on the list is the CODs

m7clrm.jpg

[quote name='RobMinhas']quik question, it says eb edge card free if five games traded in, are these any five or five on the list?[/quote]

sadly i think its only 5 on the list.

it mite b worth a try, but if u get a n00b ebg worker they cud possibly give u this promo on ANY 5 games? im too lazy to do the rounds :D

also isn't there that ongoing trade in 10+ games and u get an xtra 10% TIV? i think only certain stores do this

[quote name='kleptodathief']it mite b worth a try, but if u get a n00b ebg worker they cud possibly give u this promo on ANY 5 games? im too lazy to do the rounds :D

also isn't there that ongoing trade in 10+ games and u get an xtra 10% TIV? i think only certain stores do this[/quote]

The promo is in the POS will auto do it or auto remove it if it is the wrong games.

bread's done
Back