EB GH Aerosmith $4.99 new-$3.99 used Now even cheaper!

Neat.

I picked it up last time it was $9.99. If I could have gotten it for $5, I would have. Oh well. Still will be good break from WT once I beat the drum and vocal playthroughs.

I don't see any captions on the online flyer. :(
Just wanted to make sure since GH: Aerosmith PS3 has been 10$ for months. I'm off to EB and thanks Zelda! :)

[quote name='Masterkyo']I wish i live in canada now :)[/quote]

I'd offer to buy one for you, but I don't think Canada games (on cDVD) are allowed to be exported. Something about ambient temperature or national security or something like that.

Guitar and GT:LoR3 game combo are $30 new at Costco

[quote name='Bencherstyle']AHHH! i need to get this game as soon as i can buy a cheap guitar :/[/quote]

With the flyer its an easy pm at BB for $7...while doing that pick up alone in the dark 360 for $5 and ps3 All pro 2k8 for $ 3.38 lol. Not as good as when you could take alone and all pro to BBV for $24.

the flyer only has aerosmith PS3. the ones on mulit platform are pictured separately, eg 3 alone in the dark cases shown

You might want to ask your local EB if they have a "sealed" used copy; sounds odd, but when I bought GH3 for the 360 last summer, I was given a sealed "Not for Resale" copy, obviously somebody trading in the copy that came with the guitar. Since EB can't resell it as "new", it will have the used price, assuming they haven't changed the policy.

I might buy a copy if it includes the PS2 version. But is a rockband Stratocaster guitar compatible? I heard offically it isn't. It isn't suppose to on GH3 but i have heard from friends they have gotten it working with GH3, so any chance that it will work with GH Aerosmith?

Instrument Compatibility Matrix on joystiq.com

No one wants the Wii version on Goozex: 550 points, 3 offers, 0 requests. If the TIV at EB doesn't go back up I'm dumping it at FS.

I was also quoted $17.99 for Used PS3 GH Aerosmith, so I bought it new for +-$10. I could have price-matched it , but I have store credit at EB.

The store I went to had the flyers on the front desk, so there may be hard copies in there to use for those who got the wrong price listed.

I bought a new copy for 10 bucks because they didn't have any used. I then saw a copy at blockbuster for 7.50 used because their half off promo. I got it to work with my rockband guitar, but now my guitar hero guitar is acting up ( it is a third party one that has an adapter to work on both). Anyways, thanks again

I tried to pick up a used ps3 copy yesterday, it was stickered at 17.99 and thats what it rang up for. I just went with the new copy since it was cheaper.

Thanks for the post. I managed to get a used copy today for $5 (last copy) :) . I picked it up for the PS3 as well during the last sale, but found out the hard way that my PS2 guitar would not work with it. I was hoping the 360 version would get marked down.

Got a copy at the EB in Langley (64th and 202 st) for $3.99. They had a stack of them there for that price.

I'll probably be returning my copy of Aerosmith to Best Buy and see if I can get it for $4.99 at EB. I mean, I paid $5.99 for my copy, but what kind of CAG would I be if I didn't hunt for that extra $1?

bread's done
Back