EB gift voucher

discopenguin816

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I bought FF: CC at EB around the 8th of this month. It comes with a 15 dollar gift voucher as most of you know. I sent in the reciept and the coupon thingie. I'm worried that I didn't send in everything that I needed to since it hasen't come yet. Did I forget anything???

I'm going back today so If I did forget anything, I'll buy another and try again and then try to return the other one since or sell it here or on ebay. Glad I waited to open it until I got the gift vouvher. :cool:

[quote name='scdoanintendo']Rebates usually take at least 1 month and more commonly 3 months.[/quote]

You probably just need to be patient. As of today I've only gotten 2 of my Black Friday rebates in so far. The rebate/coupon itself would have said if you needed the upc, I haven't seen it myself so I don't know if you sent everything that was required. In the future when participating in these MIR I recommend you photocopy everything before you mail it. It's good to have that extra copy on hand for times like this or if there's ever any dispute with the vendor.

bread's done
Back