Golf Pebble Beach $.23
Infiltrator $.45
Iron Tank $.90
Kung Fu $.45
Section Z FREE
Operation Wold FREE
Jack Nicklaus Gold Free

[quote name='whitereflection']No N64 love? Bah.[/quote]
Sign specifically said not N64, but I think it was handwritten.

The store said they had just received them from an EB store, they hadn't sold them in ages.

I have no idea what any of those games were, but for that price, I bought them. Now I just need to find where I put my old NES.

BTW they had like 20 copies of Top Gun, if anyone is interested. I remember buying that game new for $40 when it came out in 8th grade.

i know of a good eb and gs that has alot of these but im not sure if they are participating. i think maybe just a small number of stores are doing this, just to clear space. def. ymmv

lol like one can even find old PS1 games here in California. Our EBgames/Gamestops sell games fast so old stuff never stays for long and also we have alot of CAGers

I might have to get some stuff if my local eb has 75% off + b2g1 free...

for me last time they had this ps1 was not included, and they have quite a large selection of ps1 games

It was a no go at the Maysville road EB. That's the only one in Fort Wayne that interested me since all the other stores sent their ps1 stuff there. All of the stores in my area have gotten rid all their NES, DC, any other old stuff already.

Wait a sec...since when is the PS1 stuff at 75% off? I've hit around 5 EB/GS stores last weekend and all that stuff was full price (I asked). Dreamcast and older stuff was 75% off though...but they didn't have any of that stuff. If PS1 is 75% off...I'll go stock up on RPGs.

I called the local GS/EB store that I know still has PS1 stuff... and they said that promotion already ended? Huh?

Anyone know of any in northern NJ that are still running with this?

[quote name='theeipi']

I have no idea what any of those games were, but for that price, I bought them. Now I just need to find where I put my old NES.
[/QUOTE]

Really? You have never heard of Blaster Master or Kung Fu? Blaster Master is a freaking awesome game!

Blaster master is the best! and kung fu was one of my first games lol. Section Z was pretty cool too. Man i miss the old nintendo days

theres a GS in like the middle of nowhere here no one goes to, and they have soooooooooo much good stuff. :] but not 75 percent off I dont think.

[quote name='mentos888']called my ebgames (meadows) and they said they sent all of their ps1 games back to the wherehouse a long time ago! argh![/quote]
The GameStop I bought mine at hadn't had any PS1 or NES for a long time, but recently was sent these games from an EB warehouse.

bread's done
Back