EB/GS After X-mas Sale 12/26 REVISED UPDATED w/Full Ad

tenzor

CAGiversary!

CREDIT GOES TO
Animeguy for the full ad listing

Sales begins 12/26, some deals are 1 day, 2-day, 3-day etc. Should be noted.

Page 1

$399.99 - Xbox360 , Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, and 1 year free product replacement plan
$19.99 - NCAA 07 Football (X360) (with purchase of the Xbox360 Bundle)
(3 days only 12/26 -12/28)

49.99 each (X360) - Two days only (12/26-12/27)
Call of Duty 3
Tony Hawk's Project 8
Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Free 2007 Gamestop Calendar with a minimun $75 purchase

Page 2
(all are pc)
29.99 - Call of Duty 2 ( 3 days only 12/26 - 12/28)
Reserve a copy of WOW:Burning Crusade (1/16)
49.99 - 2142 Battlefield
29.99 - Lord of the Ring: The Battle of Middle Earth 2 - The rise of the Witch-King
30% off (Prices are after)
27.99 - Guild Wars
34.99 - Guild Wars Fractions
34.99 - Guild Wars NightFall

29.99 each
Warcraft III Battle Chest
Diablo Battle Chest

249.99 - Zune
Buy any 19.99 or less EA PC game
Get a 19.99 or less EA PC game for FREE (One day only 12/26)

Page 3 (X360 Page)

59.99 - Sonic with Plush

59.99 Each
Gears of War
Smack Down Vs Raw 2007
Eragon

49.99 each
Saints Row
NBA 2k7
Viva Pinata

9.99 - Xbox 360 Faceplate and Skin (Pwned one with a skull on the faceplate)
199.99 - HD player with a Free Copy of King Kong in HD
79.99 Xbox 360 Live Vision Kit
19.99 - Gamer Gift Pack - Battery Charger Pack, Controller skin, custom console skin, "The Cooler", and CD/DVD Cleaning Kit

Page 4 (PS2 Page)

79.99 - Guitar Hero II with Guitar (All new tracks included)
29.99 - Both Resident Evil 4 and Devil May Cry 3
19.99 - Mortal Kombat (for Xbox also)
19.99 - God of War (GH)
39.99 - Socom: Combined Assault
24.99 - Official Memory Card
39.99 - Scarface
29.99 - Bully
9.99 - Midnight Club 3
9.99 - Star Trek: Encounters
49.99 - Final Fantasy XII CE
49.99 - Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus
29.99 each (2 days only 12/26 - 12/27)
Call of Duty 3
Tony Hawk's Project 8
Marvel Ultimate Alliance

19.99 Gamer Gift Pack - Wireless Controller, Code Breaker light, CD/DVD Cleaner Kit, Custom Console Skin, and Plug Ports

Page 5
(PS3)

599.99 - Ps3 60gig
499.99 - Ps3 20gig
49.99 - Full Auto 2
59.99 - NBA 07
59.99 - Genji
59.99 - Resistance
59.99 - Sonic with Plush

(PSP)

199.99 - PSP System (Just the System)
39.99 - KillZone Liberation
39.99 - Socom: Fireteam Bravo 2
39.99 - Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
19.99 - Nyko Theatre Experience
19.99 - Gamer Gift pack

19.99 - Gamer Gift Pack - PSP Folio Case, UMD-8 Case, Earbuds & Case, Custom Skins (3 packs), Pro Media Director, Invisi-Shields, Polish Cloth, Car Charger and USB Cable (3 ft)

Page 6
(Wii / GCN)
249.99 - Wii
49.99 - Excite Truck
49.99 - Zelda (Wii / GCN )
15.99 - Zelda Official Guide (With purchase of the Game)

9.99 - Donkey Kong: JungleBeat With Another set of Drums

9.99 Each (GCN)
Battalion Wars
Chibi-Robo
Custom Robo
Fire Emblem: Path Of Radiance
Geist

Page 7

129.99 - Nintendo DS Lite
19.99 each
Big Brain Academy
Brain Age

29.99 Each
Nintendogs: Dalmation & Friends
StarFox Command
Children of Mana
Elite Beat Agents
Mario Hoops 3 on 3
Mario Vs Donkey Kong 2
Club House Games
Kirby:Squeak Squad

34.99 Each
Animal Crossing: Wild World
New Super Mario Bros
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruins
MarioKart DS

Page 8 (Used)

$80 Trade In Credit for Xbox Console Towards Purchase of a new Xbox 360 Console

(Ps2)
99.99 - PS2 System (Fat)
9.99 - Gran Turismo 4
4.99 - Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

(Xbox)
99.99 - Xbox System
19.99 - Halo 2
9.99 - Star Wars Knights II

(PSP)
159.99 - PSP system
9.99 - Untold Legends
9.99 - ATV Offroad Fury: Blazing Trails

(Xbox360)
29.99 - Oblivion
29.99 - Fight Night Round 3
19.99 - Call of Duty 2
9.99 - Madden 06
14.99 - PGR3

(GCN)
9.99 - Super Mario Sunshine
9.99 - Sonic Heros

9.99 - Metroid Prime Pinball (DS)
9.99 - Zelda: A link to the past (GBA)

They wont have Wii's on the 26th. (maybe.. UPS does ship though on the 26th (normal business day))

[quote name='Tebunker']Shoot, not to rain on anyone's parade, but I can remember when EB used to do actual deals after christmas... Hell last year alone we got some games that had been out less than a month at half price...[/quote]

EB And GS had the same ad last year.

A little off topic but does anyone know if I sign up for the GameStop Edge card if the +30% trade in + 10% stacks with the trade in of an xbox system?

I'm thinking that it would. If so would it be 99.40 trade in (80.00+24.00 [30% of 80]+10.40 [10% of 104]-15.00 cost of card)

Card doesnt work on systems.

[quote name='expane']EB/GS have the worst non deals

WOW $59.99 for ERAGON HOW NOT AWESOME!
[/quote]

Eragon is $39.99 for the 360 at EB/GS starting 12/26.. Trust me on this.

Also Eragon is $19.99 for DS/GBA and $29.99 for PS2/XBOX/PSP

[quote name='yankees496']Do you think it would be possible to trade in two original xboxes for $160?[/quote]

Just trade them in at different times. Or two different stores.

Hmm... getting a Wii from the EB Games near me doesn't sound worth it, since they aren't running any deals I know of on it.

But Oblivion for $30? I'll take that ad and price match it at CC - should get it for $27, right?

[quote name='mith0s']http://www.gamestop.com/gs/weeklyad/current/GS_12-26_Page1.asp

Change the Page# to the one you want. You cant get the link on GS, I just changed the 12-17 one to 12-26.

Edit: To anyone with GS working experience or and info, does this confirm that they will have Wiis on 12/26?[/QUOTE]

There will absolutely, positively be no Wiis on 12/26. Might be a few PS3s. Possibly some Wiis later in the week, but only a few.

[quote name='jenar']My local GameStop has 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM hours for tomorrow 12/26/06[/quote]

How did you find that out? (Might try my own store). I guess if there wont be any Wiis I wont get there early maybe just arrive when the UPS guy comes at around 11.

wow i wonder if the calander is the one they were giving away for free at my gamestop... the manager was chatting with an employee while i was at checkout and was like "crap look at all of these calanders. i want them all gone. give them out to anyone that walks in." she gave me 2 lol.

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']Hmm... No confirmation of Wiis...

Do we need to bring this ad in to get the DK Bongo Prices?[/QUOTE]

I doubt it because there doesn't seem to be codes this time, but I would have it handy just in case.

[quote name='Badgun']There will absolutely, positively be no Wiis on 12/26. Might be a few PS3s. Possibly some Wiis later in the week, but only a few.[/QUOTE]

And you know this how?

[quote name='Legolas813']And you know this how?[/quote]

well, considering we get shipments monday through friday, usually in the afternoon, the last shipment we got was friday. the next shipment is tuesday afternoon.

do you think we had any wii consoles that survived the holiday weekend? or ps3s? or even ps2s for that matter?

no.

The Deal for the 360 is for the Pro aka premium. Eragon is going to be 40 ??? really weird that its in the ad for 60. Does any one see that Oblivion is the used one. Anything on the the last page 8 is used
"Page 8 (Used) "

[quote name='Tybalt Flux']The OP didn't say anything about the 360 being premium. Is it confirmed being a premium bundle, or...?[/quote]

Its premium systems says PRO in the ad

Stores are receiving Wii's on Tuesday.. But it will be on the shipment from UPS that day. Ignore other posters. UPS deliveries are usually during business hours not before they open.

Good god... EB/GS prices are terrible, ESPECIALLY for a video game only store. Ridiculous. Do they price match all the competitors that kick their asses on just about every available game? =/

Not trying to sound like a flame post, but if you pay MSRP for a game, you're either a die hard gotta have it fan, or too rich for your own good. ;D

[quote name='AZPunisher']Good god... EB/GS prices are terrible, ESPECIALLY for a video game only store. Ridiculous. Do they price match all the competitors that kick their asses on just about every available game? =/

Not trying to sound like a flame post, but if you pay MSRP for a game, you're either a die hard gotta have it fan, or too rich for your own good. ;D[/quote]

Everything in an ad has to be discounted? I don't see every game in BB's ads discounted... some or most are MSRP sometimes.

[quote name='AZPunisher']Good god... EB/GS prices are terrible, ESPECIALLY for a video game only store. Ridiculous. Do they price match all the competitors that kick their asses on just about every available game? =/

Not trying to sound like a flame post, but if you pay MSRP for a game, you're either a die hard gotta have it fan, or too rich for your own good. ;D[/QUOTE]

Say the guy that has a PS3 ;)

As for Wiis tommorow, we won't have any and afaik, we won't be getting any in. We do have two PS3s left over from the holiday rush. Which is hilarious because both the Wii AND the DS were pretty much snatched up the moment we'd get shipments in.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Say the guy that has a PS3 ;)

As for Wiis tommorow, we won't have any and afaik, we won't be getting any in. We do have two PS3s left over from the holiday rush. Which is hilarious because both the Wii AND the DS were pretty much snatched up the moment we'd get shipments in.[/quote]

You sir are incorrect about Wii's

You will receive some tomorrow.

[quote name='SleekerToy']Everything in an ad has to be discounted? I don't see every game in BB's ads discounted... some or most are MSRP sometimes.[/QUOTE]
Well, yes. What's the point otherwise? Am I supposed to get the ad and think "Wow, Gamestop sells video games? I'd better get down there!" That goes for BB as well. I generally assume they're trying to put one over on their customers who aren't price knowledgeable.

The only excuse for MSRP ads is for new releases. At least then you're imparting information to people that may not be aware.

[quote name='Damian']Well, yes. What's the point otherwise? Am I supposed to get the ad and think "Wow, Gamestop sells video games? I'd better get down there!" That goes for BB as well. I generally assume they're trying to put one over on their customers who aren't price knowledgeable.

The only excuse for MSRP ads is for new releases. At least then you're imparting information to people that may not be aware.[/QUOTE]
Actually, they could just be advertising availability. Ads are not always for Sales, those are two completely different things.

[quote name='Ub3rChief']Hmm... getting a Wii from the EB Games near me doesn't sound worth it, since they aren't running any deals I know of on it.

But Oblivion for $30? I'll take that ad and price match it at CC - should get it for $27, right?[/QUOTE]

No cause Im pretty sure the 30 is the price for a Used copy not new. It is listed with all the other used game prices.

[quote name='bassec']This is confirmed?[/quote]

They said it in emails to stores last Thursday

Some game manufacturers i bet also pay money for advertising there game is on sale at Bestbuy or gamestop for MSRP..

Can anyone confirm if the $99.99 X-Box System is new? If so, I think that's where i'm gonna get the x-Box i've been looking for. But if any of you guys have any suggestions, i'm listening...

Thanks OP.

[quote name='MadvillainMx']Can anyone confirm if the $99.99 X-Box System is new? If so, I think that's where i'm gonna get the x-Box i've been looking for. But if any of you guys have any suggestions, i'm listening...

Thanks OP.[/quote]

The backpage is a used page.. Hence all the used games they state on the backpage.

[quote name='SleekerToy']They said it in emails to stores last Thursday
[/quote]

I never got that one. I got the one that said "You will get Wiis by Friday. Sell them. We are not holding anything for this sale flyer."

[quote name='Damian']Well, yes. What's the point otherwise? Am I supposed to get the ad and think "Wow, Gamestop sells video games? I'd better get down there!" That goes for BB as well. I generally assume they're trying to put one over on their customers who aren't price knowledgeable.

The only excuse for MSRP ads is for new releases. At least then you're imparting information to people that may not be aware.[/QUOTE]
I agree, well said.

crap overall. and bullshit that you have to buy a 360 to get NCAA for that price. I just want to play a bit of football and that would have been a decent enough price to get it at.

[quote name='SleekerToy']They said it in emails to stores last Thursday

Some game manufacturers i bet also pay money for advertising there game is on sale at Bestbuy or gamestop for MSRP..[/QUOTE]

They said there would be a minimum of 3 per store the week of the 26th, they never said you would get them Tuesday. You know if they would have had them in the warehouse to ship for today, that they would have gotten them to stores at the end of last week.

I'd say you'll see the Wiis in stores by Thursday or Friday.

[quote name='SleekerToy']The backpage is a used page.. Hence all the used games they state on the backpage.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention there is no such thing as a new Xbox anymore. Hasn't been for about 9 months now.

I got to GameStop around 6:30 this morning to get in line with the rest of the people waiting for Wii. The employee came out and said there would definitely be three Wii coming in that day and only three, but you would have to wait in line all day until the shipment came in this afternoon. I was far enough ahead in line to get one, but I didn't feel like waiting that long. I did get the $9.99 Donkey Kong Jungle Beat game with two sets of bongos. I'll camp out again on New Years Eve for the Wii. There will probably be bigger shipments then.

Just picked up Chibi Robo, Fire Emblem, and KOTOR 2. Decided to pass on Battlion Wars cause the Wii sequel is likely to blow the original out of the water.

Wanted Fire Emblem, but they didn't have it. Went with DKJB+Bongos, Super Mario Sunshine, and KOTOR2. Might return Mario, don't know if $10 used is worth it...
Man I wanted Fire Emblem.

I was going to return my Fire Emblem that I got for $15 at Sears last week and buy it for $10 this week, but they don't even have it listed online and last I checked the GS I was at didn't have any.

[quote name='sniper308']I just went back to my local Gamestop where I had purchased one of the wall skins for my son for Christmas when they were still $19.99 and got them to credit me back the $10 difference to the current $9.99 price. There weren't any issues. But if he gave me any static I was just going to return it and rebuy it... but no need it went well.

So I picked up Jungle Beat and the extra bongos for $14.99 as well as Donkey Konga 2 for $14.99 ... looks like I'll be going back in to PM Jungle Beat when it goes on sale... and maybe pick up Fire Emblem[/QUOTE]

Was able to get a Price Adjustment on Jungle Beat today, so got $5 back and used it toward Fire Emblem which was on sale for $10, so net out of pocket today $5...

[quote name='paz9x']shit yeah, sorry for another question but is it today only?[/QUOTE]

You aren't a newbie? :p

No it's all week long, it's the weekly ad GS/EB has now. The title of the thread is a little misleading.

[quote name='David85']You aren't a newbie? :p

No it's all week long, it's the weekly ad GS/EB has now. The title of the thread is a little misleading.[/QUOTE]thanks. i couldnt figure it out in the op and didnt see it anywhere else.

No Fire Emblem at GameStop locations in Midway, Roseville, and Maplewood Minnesota. Plenty of Geist, CustomRobo, ChibiRobo, and Battalion Wars.
CURSES.

bread's done
Back