EB/GS After X-mas Sale 12/26 REVISED UPDATED w/Full Ad

tenzor

CAGiversary!

CREDIT GOES TO
Animeguy for the full ad listing

Sales begins 12/26, some deals are 1 day, 2-day, 3-day etc. Should be noted.

Page 1

$399.99 - Xbox360 , Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, and 1 year free product replacement plan
$19.99 - NCAA 07 Football (X360) (with purchase of the Xbox360 Bundle)
(3 days only 12/26 -12/28)

49.99 each (X360) - Two days only (12/26-12/27)
Call of Duty 3
Tony Hawk's Project 8
Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Free 2007 Gamestop Calendar with a minimun $75 purchase

Page 2
(all are pc)
29.99 - Call of Duty 2 ( 3 days only 12/26 - 12/28)
Reserve a copy of WOW:Burning Crusade (1/16)
49.99 - 2142 Battlefield
29.99 - Lord of the Ring: The Battle of Middle Earth 2 - The rise of the Witch-King
30% off (Prices are after)
27.99 - Guild Wars
34.99 - Guild Wars Fractions
34.99 - Guild Wars NightFall

29.99 each
Warcraft III Battle Chest
Diablo Battle Chest

249.99 - Zune
Buy any 19.99 or less EA PC game
Get a 19.99 or less EA PC game for FREE (One day only 12/26)

Page 3 (X360 Page)

59.99 - Sonic with Plush

59.99 Each
Gears of War
Smack Down Vs Raw 2007
Eragon

49.99 each
Saints Row
NBA 2k7
Viva Pinata

9.99 - Xbox 360 Faceplate and Skin (Pwned one with a skull on the faceplate)
199.99 - HD player with a Free Copy of King Kong in HD
79.99 Xbox 360 Live Vision Kit
19.99 - Gamer Gift Pack - Battery Charger Pack, Controller skin, custom console skin, "The Cooler", and CD/DVD Cleaning Kit

Page 4 (PS2 Page)

79.99 - Guitar Hero II with Guitar (All new tracks included)
29.99 - Both Resident Evil 4 and Devil May Cry 3
19.99 - Mortal Kombat (for Xbox also)
19.99 - God of War (GH)
39.99 - Socom: Combined Assault
24.99 - Official Memory Card
39.99 - Scarface
29.99 - Bully
9.99 - Midnight Club 3
9.99 - Star Trek: Encounters
49.99 - Final Fantasy XII CE
49.99 - Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus
29.99 each (2 days only 12/26 - 12/27)
Call of Duty 3
Tony Hawk's Project 8
Marvel Ultimate Alliance

19.99 Gamer Gift Pack - Wireless Controller, Code Breaker light, CD/DVD Cleaner Kit, Custom Console Skin, and Plug Ports

Page 5
(PS3)

599.99 - Ps3 60gig
499.99 - Ps3 20gig
49.99 - Full Auto 2
59.99 - NBA 07
59.99 - Genji
59.99 - Resistance
59.99 - Sonic with Plush

(PSP)

199.99 - PSP System (Just the System)
39.99 - KillZone Liberation
39.99 - Socom: Fireteam Bravo 2
39.99 - Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
19.99 - Nyko Theatre Experience
19.99 - Gamer Gift pack

19.99 - Gamer Gift Pack - PSP Folio Case, UMD-8 Case, Earbuds & Case, Custom Skins (3 packs), Pro Media Director, Invisi-Shields, Polish Cloth, Car Charger and USB Cable (3 ft)

Page 6
(Wii / GCN)
249.99 - Wii
49.99 - Excite Truck
49.99 - Zelda (Wii / GCN )
15.99 - Zelda Official Guide (With purchase of the Game)

9.99 - Donkey Kong: JungleBeat With Another set of Drums

9.99 Each (GCN)
Battalion Wars
Chibi-Robo
Custom Robo
Fire Emblem: Path Of Radiance
Geist

Page 7

129.99 - Nintendo DS Lite
19.99 each
Big Brain Academy
Brain Age

29.99 Each
Nintendogs: Dalmation & Friends
StarFox Command
Children of Mana
Elite Beat Agents
Mario Hoops 3 on 3
Mario Vs Donkey Kong 2
Club House Games
Kirby:Squeak Squad

34.99 Each
Animal Crossing: Wild World
New Super Mario Bros
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruins
MarioKart DS

Page 8 (Used)

$80 Trade In Credit for Xbox Console Towards Purchase of a new Xbox 360 Console

(Ps2)
99.99 - PS2 System (Fat)
9.99 - Gran Turismo 4
4.99 - Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

(Xbox)
99.99 - Xbox System
19.99 - Halo 2
9.99 - Star Wars Knights II

(PSP)
159.99 - PSP system
9.99 - Untold Legends
9.99 - ATV Offroad Fury: Blazing Trails

(Xbox360)
29.99 - Oblivion
29.99 - Fight Night Round 3
19.99 - Call of Duty 2
9.99 - Madden 06
14.99 - PGR3

(GCN)
9.99 - Super Mario Sunshine
9.99 - Sonic Heros

9.99 - Metroid Prime Pinball (DS)
9.99 - Zelda: A link to the past (GBA)

I may pick up DK Jungle Beat again just for the extra bongos and sell the game on ebay for dirt cheap. I may also pick up Chibi Robo for GCN if TRU is sold out of it.

Is Fire Emblem that good? I got it for $15 and haven't opened it hoping to find it for $10. If it's a great game, I'll just screw it and open it.

[quote name='bardockkun']Any idea if that Midnight Club 3 for 9.99 is the Greatest Hits version with the extra content? If so, im definetly going to be on that deal.[/QUOTE]
It's the greatest hits Remix verison of the game.

The real scam on these dales is that employees can no longer stack their discount on top of the deals. I'll end up picking up a copy of Fire Emblem: PoR, but I wish I could use my discount on top of it too!

As far as the deals go the 360 bundle and the Gamecube games are the best deals running right now.

Another deal not advertised, that I thought was good because I planned on buying one anyway is if you buy a Z-Board (gaming keyboard) you get a free World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade key set.

Picked up PGR3, COD2 and Oblivion (all USED), Jungle Beat & the Bongos for $79.46 OTD. I know COD2 was $20 at TRU, but it just saved me time to buy it there.

Only unfortunate thing, I got the GOTY version and they didn't have the DVD.

Got price adjustment on the donkey Kong cost me 9.99 and also picked up a Wii today. They had Ps3 and Wii , but Wii sold out in a second.

have a question has anyone bought the 360 deal? I was wondering if the 1 year warranty will it be extended due to the extension of the manufacturer warranty?

[quote name='GrilledWitOnions']Update: Gamestop near here has Fire Emblem and told me they would hold it all day; sent someone to get it and hope it's still there![/QUOTE]I did the same this afternoon and got Fire Emblem and the Jungle Beat + 2nd controller deal for twenty plus tax. The extra drums actually sold out as I waited in line, remarkably.

The real news, however, is that there were multiple Wiimotes in stock behind the counter. If you're a CAG on the north side of Chicago, try the EB in Lincoln Village (on Lincoln by McCormick/Kimball, Peterson, and Devon) and ask them to hold one for ya. I was sorely tempted to pick one up on the spot, but I resisted in the hopes of a bundled controller with Wii Play in January or February. I was told the Wii systems sold out in minutes after they arrived earlier today. Whatever you're looking for, good luck, shoppers! (Not every place is cleaned out yet!)

When in doubt, phone first,
Dan

Lots of stores had Wii Remotes and Nunchuks today. Although people continously grabbed them while I was being rung up. Something tells me there won't be that many soon.

Picked up Custom Robo and Chibi-Robo.

Always wanted those games, and now I have them. And for $10 each. Awesome. Thanks OP.

My mom went to the store and picked up Chibi-Robo, B-Wars and another Jungle Beat. I was going to get Custum Roo but after looking it up and reading some reviews I changed my mind. Just looks too boring for me.

[quote name='Badgun']They said there would be a minimum of 3 per store the week of the 26th, they never said you would get them Tuesday. You know if they would have had them in the warehouse to ship for today, that they would have gotten them to stores at the end of last week.

I'd say you'll see the Wiis in stores by Thursday or Friday.[/quote]

And you were incorrect.. As you can see people are buying Wii's today because they had them in stock like I said.

I was right about the e-mails.. Pfft..

WTF, i went out 2day 2 get oblivion used on gamestop & they hav it for $55!, & another gamestop for $50!...so why the **** does each gamestop hav different prices?!?!?

[quote name='FallinAce']WTF, i went out 2day 2 get oblivion used on gamestop & they hav it for $55!, & another gamestop for $50!...so why the **** does each gamestop hav different prices?!?!?[/quote]Maybe some have more then others instock and once they hit a certain stock amount they decide to drop the price in that store.

Yeah I had to explain the scan thing to my mom because the $10 games had $50 on the tag.

God damnit... I just got the Chibi-Robo and it's one of those cases where it's new, but not really. I registered it and it's fine, but it didn't have the wrap on it.

Went to EB to get Oblivion. They had 1 used copy left on the shelf, but when i got to the counter after a 45 min wait i was told they didnt have any used copies left. So i got the manager to give me a new copy for 29.99 :bouncy:

^ u ******* luckey, holpefuly ill get mines 2mrw, btw wat the game comes with? just the booklet & the map?....cuz i wanna try gettin 1 that brings wat it should

[quote name='FallinAce']^ u ******* luckey, holpefuly ill get mines 2mrw, btw wat the game comes with? just the booklet & the map?....cuz i wanna try gettin 1 that brings wat it should[/QUOTE]

Because you are a newbie I will explain this to you slowly and calmly.

TYPE SOMETHING THAT LOOKS LIKE ENGLISH!

[quote name='David85']Because you are a newbie I will explain this to you slowly and calmly.

TYPE SOMETHING THAT LOOKS LIKE ENGLISH![/quote]

oh my bad, i thougt you where smart enough to figer out what a worte

so answer this, does the game comes with just the booklet & the map?

[quote name='FallinAce']oh my bad, i thougt you where smart enough to figer out what a worte

so answer this, does the game comes with just the booklet & the map?[/quote]

Not much better but still readable. Don't quite follow your question. Oblivion comes with a DVD case, game, and instruction manual like any other 360 game out there. The CE version comes with a mini-guide as well as a special features DVD and a gold coin.

Is Bully worth the $29.99? I am going to Gamestop on thursday to look for a fucking Classic Controller and points card, but well they wont have them. So I was thinking about this game, looks different and I like GTA games, but well is it worth the $29.99?

Thanks

[quote name='Kendro']Not much better but still readable. Don't quite follow your question. Oblivion comes with a DVD case, game, and instruction manual like any other 360 game out there. The CE version comes with a mini-guide as well as a special features DVD and a gold coin.[/quote]

^doesnt it comes with the map?....cuz wen i opened a used case on gamestop i seen a booklet & a map

[quote name='SleekerToy']And you were incorrect.. As you can see people are buying Wii's today because they had them in stock like I said.

I was right about the e-mails.. Pfft..[/quote]

and you're also the reason i have to field questions all day about whether or not our shipment has come in.

there's a reason those e-mails are sent to store employees.

Update #2: My g/f's mom went to Chico today and I asked her to grab 24: season 5 at BB and Fire Emblem at GS (which they said they would hold). Amazingly enough, BOTH were available. I was worried about 24 cause bb.com said not available in the store. And I was worried about Fire Emblem... well because it was $10, and apparently a really good game.
Thanks for the thread OP, this made my day after Christmas!

Everyone should buy Chibi-Robo, even if you are just thinknig about buying a Wii and don't have a GC the game is so crazy and the humans are so Japanese game like.

On there weekly ad page they list Oblivion used as $29.99 but when i actually call up the individual stores, the stores that actually have the used copy say its 49.99?

Does the item need to be rung in for the discount to appear?

Ive seen that many times, and once they ring it up its the lower price thats on the website.

Ive done that twice in the last two months. They just dont always have time to update the sticker prices.

[quote name='killbot13']Ive seen that many times, and once they ring it up its the lower price thats on the website.

Ive done that twice in the last two months. They just dont always have time to update the sticker prices.[/quote]

So Just go there and go thru the buying process and the 29.99 should register?

Just print out a copy of the ad if you want insurance. If it rings up higher, just say no thanks, or point to the printout from their own site and tell them to honor it.

[quote name='spideymike']I picked up a new copy of Chibi Robo and Donkey Kong Jungle Beat. Can't pass up $20 for two games and two bongos.[/QUOTE]

Chibi-Robo rocks, and B-Wars is great. It's the first Nintendo game ever to have real voices in English!

[quote name='AlmostRem']and you're also the reason i have to field questions all day about whether or not our shipment has come in.

there's a reason those e-mails are sent to store employees.[/quote]

blame my local store that tells me.. and cry elsewhere..

[quote name='MarvinHagler']So Just go there and go thru the buying process and the 29.99 should register?[/QUOTE]

They have the ads sitting on the counter, this shouldn't be this hard.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Anyone get the free calendar and is it any good? I am tempted to spend $75 tomorrow.[/quote]

Don't spend $75, just to get the calender, its just a bunch of random games shown on each month. Not worth worrying about it, plus it has gameinformer, and EB/GS ads all over it.

If you plan on spending $75 anyway, the calender doesn't look that bad, and is still worthy of being hanged up.

[quote name='tenzor']Don't spend $75, just to get the calender, its just a bunch of random games shown on each month. Not worth worrying about it, plus it has gameinformer, and EB/GS ads all over it.

If you plan on spending $75 anyway, the calender doesn't look that bad, and is still worthy of being hanged up.[/quote]Well had already I planned on getting bully, a CC and a Points Card, so thats $70 right there and if they have Warioland 4, that too (because I need that game to complete my mario/wario land collection). So thats over $75.

bread's done
Back