EB/GS Special Bonus E-mail Trade-In (E-mail Print Out Inside for Deal)

RelentlessRolento

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Some of us will be getting an e-mail from EB stating special trade ins for games such as SKATE and drawn to life (ie. high demand games EB wants from you) with roughly $5 bonuses for brining in a printed copy of the e-mail. I'll post pics in a min.

ebemail.jpg

and yes, I said receipt initially instead of copy... sorry for confusion.

Growlanser is in high demand? Did they sell out or something?

I still have mine from game crazy that I bought for 39.99 new. Haven't played it yet.

Not nearly as good as the $10 bonuses they were giving for Wii games awhile ago. I said goodbye to Paper Mario and Cooking Mama at $37.50 ea.

[quote name='shrike4242']I doubt this would stack with the trade 2, get $5 extra/game, though if it did, it could get interesting.[/quote]

The pic in the OP says "Bonus Offer" next to the Extra $10 part of the ad. If the the extra $10 doesnt stack then its not really much of a bonus...

[quote name='Tirade']The pic in the OP says "Bonus Offer" next to the Extra $10 part of the ad. If the the extra $10 doesnt stack then its not really much of a bonus...[/quote]
It does say cannot be combined with any other offer. Notice there are two stars on the fine print, both say no combonations, it's refering to each individual deals, plus "manager approval" so any of those managers could just as easily hand it back to you.:whistle2:#

Typical Gamestop rip off trade in deal....move along people....nothing GOOD to see here....as usual....

I miss the 'trade 3, get $10 extra', specially when it included last gen stuff I could get dirt cheap from Kmart.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Typical Gamestop rip off trade in deal....move along people....nothing GOOD to see here....as usual....[/quote]

Yeah, I've got to question a lot of those values. $30 for Eternal Sonata & Heavenly Sword? There's no fucking way anyone with a IQ above 50 will take these deals.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Typical Gamestop rip off trade in deal....move along people....nothing GOOD to see here....as usual....

I miss the 'trade 3, get $10 extra', specially when it included last gen stuff I could get dirt cheap from Kmart.[/quote]

You know since the compitiion ended with the GS and EB merge deals and offers suck nowadays. So much for fucking compition. Isn't there a trade in 5 bonus?

[quote name='Bezerker']The first mentioned offer says 'cannot be combined with any other offer'.[/quote]

That means that if the game looks like it beat the hell, they wont take it. It says that on every trade-in promo flyer/poster they have.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']"Trade-ins subject to manager approval."

Translation: We'll send an email out to all managers to not honor these values. Thanks for playing.[/quote]

That means they wont take the game if its damaged in anyway. It says this on every trade-in promotion flyer/poster they have.

bread's done
Back