EB/GS Trade in your phat xbox and get a 4gb slim for $29

[quote name='KILLER TREKKY']My EB Games told me today they got an email from head office saying that most stores won't be receiving any until near the end of the month to early next month (after the promo of course). Argh.[/QUOTE]

I just called a store and that's the exact thing they told me when I asked when they'll get more shipments in.

I did the trade in this morning at my local eb, I phoned before I went up, they told me they had two 4 gigs in stock, I traded mine in. So yymv?

Kurbstomped...which EB was this?

Called the Brentwood EB last Friday noon and they said they had 3 4GB. Went there a couple of hours later to do the trade and CSR#1 said no problem and took my xbox phat to check but was promptly told by CSR#2 that the 4GB were sold out. Really???

Lucked out and found one today, added a 250 GB drive for $100 at bestbuy with the 1600 RZP bonus. So all told a 254 GB 360 cost me $109.99, and a three year old phat. If you count RZP as cash back, which I do.

Nice way to upgrade. I really wonder what they plan to do with all the old 360's, considering a price drop is imminent, and they are very likely to red ring.

The 360 super bundles for Forza 3, Final Fantasy XIII and COD MW 2 all dropped to 199.99.

They include one of the games mentioned, 2 controllers and a 250GB HDD. Just remember this is not the slim wifi built in 360, however anything after late 2008 didn't really have any RROD issues.

I managed to snag a 4GB Slim and put my old 60GB drive in it (how did I not know you could do this before!?!!). Because of the trade value bump-ups in Winnipeg it only cost $16 after taxes. Thanks for heads up and info, everyone!

[quote name='zorba_the_greek']The 360 super bundles for Forza 3, Final Fantasy XIII and COD MW 2 all dropped to 199.99.

They include one of the games mentioned, 2 controllers and a 250GB HDD. Just remember this is not the slim wifi built in 360, however anything after late 2008 didn't really have any RROD issues.[/QUOTE]

Can the promotion be applied to these? My Xbox is from 2005, so I'm getting nervous about it eventually getting RROD (I had it once already, so it's my second Xbox) so all I really wanted was to pick up a new one cheap).

[quote name='KILLER TREKKY']Can the promotion be applied to these? My Xbox is from 2005, so I'm getting nervous about it eventually getting RROD (I had it once already, so it's my second Xbox) so all I really wanted was to pick up a new one cheap).[/QUOTE]

Yes they can.

Saturday is the last day for the $100 bump for 360 and $200 bump for PS3.

So, live until this Saturday, 5/14/11? I'm gonna come up from the states, any inventory close to HWY 1 from peacearch or Sumas?

bread's done
Back