EB - JUNE Get More Credit +10% +20% +30% on select games

thelaughingman

CAGiversary!
Well a followup from my last deals post...
looks like EB came up with a bigger list!

GET MORE CREDIT (May 30th - July 4th 2009)
When you trade in 3 or more of the following games.
- PLUS get a free EDGE card when you trade 5 or more games! [on this list]

RECEIVE + 10% EXTRA CREDIT
When you trade in 3 select games on the list.

RECEIVE + 20% EXTRA CREDIT
When you trade in 4 select games on the list.

RECEIVE + 30% EXTRA CREDIT
When you trade in 5 select games on the list. and get an EDGE card too!

Fine Print: Select titles only. Refurb charges may apply. Games must include boxes and instructions and be in full working conditions. No duplicate titles accepted. Only one credit adjustment of 10% 20% or 30% [not stackable :bomb:] No other credit adjustments may be applied. Offer may be discontinued at any time. Promotion Valid from May 30th - July 4th 2009.

Went to do this today. I had 5 items on the list, but she forgot to give the extra 30% credit. So am going to go back tomorrow and have t fixed. I assume they can adjust it after the fact? I know it's not discontiued as they had the promo flyers on the counter at the other cash. If anyone working at EB can let me know if the error can be fixed after the fact, that would be great. Thanks.

I have pretty much none of these titles... what ever happened to the trade 3 get $10 extra credit (5 for $20 more, 10 for $50 more)? I like the deals that apply to ALL games (over $3 at least).

[quote name='craig64']I have pretty much none of these titles... what ever happened to the trade 3 get $10 extra credit (5 for $20 more, 10 for $50 more)? I like the deals that apply to ALL games (over $3 at least).[/QUOTE]

yeah i remember that deal... I was really hoping it would come up again this year, or maybe another trade5 for a DS... but it doesnt look like its going to happen :cry:

bread's done
Back