EB orders changed to $10.99 changed to back to $0.99

Well, I checked on my orders using the website, and to my surprise, they fixed it! Before they were charging me like $10 but now it's they original proce I agreed to! And on one of my orders, they changed it so I am getting 2 of the same thing! Even though I ordered 1. Well still a good deal since I'm getting 2 games for like $0.99.

I know that this deal is pretty shady and I learned my lesson. I'm not going to do this deal again. I am very lucky that I didn't have to pay $10 extra!

CORRECTION: The orders that gave me 2 games instead of one, only shipped 1. I hope that makes sense

CORRECTION: But they gave me two tracking numbers. So did they give me 2?...

i used it 8 times, but that is it. no more for me. yeah it worked all 8 times but I am through with that mickey mouse nonsense.

yeah, but some people here got charged $10 extra. I was one of those people. When I checked my order again not too long ago, it showed the original price. This topic is to show that they changed the order so they you pay what you agreed to

Yeah, I had that problem with Viewtiful Joe. I bought a preowned copy ..which is $24.99..and I got it for $14.99. Well for a while it said $24.99, but I was never charged. Then today I got it in the mail and the receipt said $24.99, but when I back on the website, it was changed to $14.99. I'm just waiting for my bank to update with the statement and see what exactly I was charged for. Because right now, it doesn't look like I was charged at all.. lol =)

Yeah! I ordered a efw things and everything came! Dark Angel (lol.. hey, it was 98 cents) came the very next day!
..So why would anyone use overnight shipping when EB Saver is FREE and plus it comes within the next few days.
Maybe I just got lucky? But I ordered 3 games and they all came within 2 days later. Hm..*shrugs*

..So why would anyone use overnight shipping when EB Saver is FREE and plus it comes within the next few days

Free saver shipping takes an absurd amount of time normally. It took me like 2 weeks to receive my game last time. What a crock of shit!

Whenever I've ordered a game using EB Saver, if it's during the week, it will be 3 or 4 days after they send me the email saying it was shipped. Not bad at all.

Maybe it depends on where you live.. because I live in NJ.. and EBgames is located in West Chester, PA. Which is maybe a little bit more then an hour away from me. So maybe that's why?

[quote name='dustyeff']
..So why would anyone use overnight shipping when EB Saver is FREE and plus it comes within the next few days

Free saver shipping takes an absurd amount of time normally. It took me like 2 weeks to receive my game last time. What a crock of shit![/quote]

EBsaver seems to be completely random. A few times I have gotten my games within 3 days, but now for my last order it has been over 5 days.

I guess I'm spoiled because I live in the same town (west chester, pa) as the EB warehouse. Everytime I have ordered off the web site I get it in a couple days. I think it takes longer to charge my credit card then it does to ship it out to me.

oh well it says on their site, that the "your order has shipped" means it left their warehouse and is on its way to the post office, not that it has left the post office.

can anyone confirm if their CC account got credited back 10 dollars? My CC company takes several days to post recent transactions so I wouldn't know.

i used this deal 3 times for some dc accessories and such... i was never charged the original 10$ extra and it seems like i can use one of the coupons again when i add it to my cart... so did eb not cancel this deal or is it just limited to 5 or 6 times like it was to begin with?

[quote name='sexdrugsandrocknroll']Well, I checked on my orders using the website, and to my surprise, they fixed it! Before they were charging me like $10 but now it's they original proce I agreed to! And on one of my orders, they changed it so I am getting 2 of the same thing! Even though I ordered 1. Well still a good deal since I'm getting 2 games for like $0.99.

I know that this deal is pretty shady and I learned my lesson. I'm not going to do this deal again. I am very lucky that I didn't have to pay $10 extra!

CORRECTION: The orders that gave me 2 games instead of one, only shipped 1. I hope that makes sense

CORRECTION: But they gave me two tracking numbers. So did they give me 2?...[/quote]

same thing happened to me but they did not gave back the $10 they took from my credit card. You should check your CC too. I contacted ebgames and asked them if it was a bug but they just keep repeating that the order was charaged the extra 10 bucks.

bread's done
Back