Eb Saver Shipping is the fastest shipping ever!

danny-o

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I cant believe how great the EB saver shipping is. When I used to order things through ups or fedex 3day, it usually took 3 to 4 days fpr 5.99. With the Saver for 1.99 I get my shipments in 2 days always. Best yet, my last two orders amazingly came to me next day. I ordered a few pre-owned games in the morning and they were in the mailbox the next afternoon.

It's good that your satisfied with their service....to get the stuff that fast though you must live very close to one of their warehouses....EB saver shipping I believe is USPS media rate....if I send something via that method to someone also in NY state it will get there overnight, maybe 2 or 3 days to get to the midwest, and 5 days to get to California.

They might've sent the shipping notice a couple of days after the package shipped to make you think that it's faster :lol:

[quote name='Auyeung01']They might've sent the shipping notice a couple of days after the package shipped to make you think that it's faster :lol:[/quote] No way since I made the order just that morning. I live in NY and the shipments seem to be coming from PA. They used to come from kentucky. Something tells me that pre-owned games are coming from a different location.

I got my DreamCast 1.5 days after it shipped, but took 3 days to ship.

It is really fast but not the fastest. I once ordered Legos at 9pm and I got them the next day at noon.

:D :D I've checked with the USPS and my local postmaster, they allow video games to be sent media mail as well a dvd and vhs movies . :D
I also have had great service from EB they are very qiuck to ship and cheap prices, equal one loyal customer.

It's by far not the "fastest shipping ever". If you are close to one of their multiple warehouses then it can be very speedy for cheap shipping. But even then, Next Day AM UPS will still be faster. And in Ohio I still often wait 4 to 5 days for USPS shipping from EB (Gamestop tends to be faster).

[quote name='danny-o'][quote name='Auyeung01']They might've sent the shipping notice a couple of days after the package shipped to make you think that it's faster :lol:[/quote] No way since I made the order just that morning. I live in NY and the shipments seem to be coming from PA. They used to come from kentucky. Something tells me that pre-owned games are coming from a different location.[/quote]

Yeah, I oredered Shining Force new not too long ago and it came from Kentucky. The receipt, though, has a return address sticker with a Pennsylvania address.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']It's by far not the "fastest shipping ever". If you are close to one of their multiple warehouses then it can be very speedy for cheap shipping. But even then, Next Day AM UPS will still be faster. And in Ohio I still often wait 4 to 5 days for USPS shipping from EB (Gamestop tends to be faster).[/quote]

Gamestop is terrible through, their prices on used games are so high. EB has lots of DreamCast games used for under $10 while Gamestop has hardly any under $10.

[quote name='David85'][quote name='Cornfedwb']It's by far not the "fastest shipping ever". If you are close to one of their multiple warehouses then it can be very speedy for cheap shipping. But even then, Next Day AM UPS will still be faster. And in Ohio I still often wait 4 to 5 days for USPS shipping from EB (Gamestop tends to be faster).[/quote]

Gamestop is terrible through, their prices on used games are so high. EB has lots of DreamCast games used for under $10 while Gamestop has hardly any under $10.[/quote]

Well god.. if they don't have the same selection of cheap DC games.. they must have no cheap games! What stretch of logic explains that to you? If you compare prices on different priced items, Gamestop is lower atleast 35% of the time if not more.

Ive never gotten my Saver Shipping in under 3 days.

Newegg has the fastest shipping on the net. Ive ordered from them and used their free saver shipping several times. Garenteed in 2 days. Even a 25 pound computer case from Cali came in 2 days with free shipping.

You guys are lucky, it takes as little as a week to as long as 2 weeks to get here. Though it varies like crazy. I made a bunch of orders a couple weeks ago and some of the later orders arrived before the earlier ones. Weird.

[quote name='gamegeizer']:D :D I've checked with the USPS and my local postmaster, they allow video games to be sent media mail as well a dvd and vhs movies . :D
I also have had great service from EB they are very qiuck to ship and cheap prices, equal one loyal customer.[/quote]

It shouldn't be, but sometimes it's YMMV for that. It says Media can be books, dvd, and software....and I think video games on disc are definately software.....usually it's no problem but I have had arguments with some clerks about it. I think EB definately is using Media rate or something similar/even slower because 1st class mail does not take that long.

^^ Yes, disc video games should be good for media rate. (But not surprised some specific USPS clerks don't know the policy) If it's a cartridge game (GBA, NES, etc.) I believe it is not allowed. I think they even specifically mention that cartridges are not to be mailed at the media rate in their info. I think I remember a sign about Media mail at the PO mentioning they are not to be mailed via Media 'even if they contain a computer chip' or something like that. :lol:

And I've defitely gotten games via Media Mail from EB and Gamestop.

I live about 2 hours away from one of there warehouses and I still get stuff in 5-7 days. I did once order 9 or 10 games and paid for the 3 day shipping and I got overnight. via fedex.

I just got my second dreamcast via media mail from EBgames and it had advertising for Alienware. Someone doesn't seem to follow the media mail rules. :lol:

-Morpheus

bread's done
Back