EB Signs.

Zahiti

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I think that this is going on at all of the EB's.
I stopped in at my local EB store and they were taking down all of the 'Preowned' and 'Used games' signs, along with the PS2, PSP signs that are hanging above the game.
The guy said that they were going for a different marketing strategy. So if you can get up to your EB at the right time, i'm sure you can score some free signs..
Also they are having a raffle for the KH2 Display.

Yours,
~!Z!~

The KH2 thing will be a store-specific deal--it's up to the manager on where it goes. Usually either in the trash or to an employee.

Just ask the employees if you want an EB standee. We used to just throw them away unless someone caught us when we were taking them down. We usually let them pile up in the back room until there were too many, then tossed them in the dumpster all at once.

If you can talk a manager into it, they'll sometimes hold them for you, or put a post-it on the back with your info.

I'd say your best bet is to just ask them, "Do you have any old banners, posters, or standees that you're going to throw away?" They'll probably let you take a look. Don't try it when they're swamped...try a weeknight or around lunch time.

The managers at my local EB hook me up with standees when I ask - they'll just stick my name on the back if no one else has asked for it. But the first day I saw the KH2 standee, there was already a name on it. :(

Ah well, I still have the Dragon Quest 8 one, and maybe I'll get lucky & get the FFXII one later this year. ;)

bread's done
Back