EB trade-in goodness

wongdiggity

CAG Veteran
soooo, went to eb today to do a little trading

traded 5 qualifying games:
Jampack 11 PS2 ($5 from CC)
WWF Smackdown Just Bring It PS2 ($1 from TRU)
Bloodrayne XB ($5 from TRU)
Dead Or Alive 3 XB (don't need it anymore after DOAU)
Yu-Gi-Oh: Falsebound Kingdom GC

for pre-order on Stars Wars: Republic Commando XB

I double checked these games on the eb's exclusion list and made sure they would count towards the 5 for 1 pre-order on SW:RC. So the guy scans them into the computer and tells me I can get $30 credit (clearly from the trade 2 get an extra $10 deal). I'm like, uhhh, I'm trying to do the 5 qualifying games trade in on the pre-order for SW:RC. And the guy doesn't even know what I'm talking about! I have to show him the ad that's right on the counter and show him the offer. So he fiddles with the computer, but it doesn't come out to $50. So I'm freaking out and wondering if he'll even let me get the deal or not, and if I have to pull out the exclusion list. BUT the guy just goes "I'm gonna make it happen." So, maybe because he was embarrassed that he didn't even know about the deal, or he was just being a nice guy, he got me the full $50 towards SW:RC. So i am pretty happy.

Also traded in 8 games of TRU 90% off clearance goodness for another $47.

The cherry on top

Yeah, I got about $100 in store credit after trade in's at EB yesterday. Bringing my total to about $180 of credit. The B2G1F deal cannot come soon enough. Has the date been set in stone yet?

bread's done
Back