EB Trade in offers question (Dragon Age II)

Skardee

CAGiversary!
May already have my answer...

THE MORE YOU TRADE, THE MORE YOU SAVE...
DRAGON AGE II FREE WHEN YOU TRADE IN 3 SELECT GAMES!
OR TRADE 2 GAMES AND GET IT FOR $9.99

OR TRADE 1 GAME AND GET IT FOR $39.99

OFFER ENDS JAN 11, 2011

AVAILABLE MARCH 9

Applies to titles with a minimum $8 trade value only. Valid on PlayStation 3, PSP, Wii, Nintendo DS and Xbox 360 trade games only. PC games not accepted. Total trade-in credit cannot exceed the retail price of the item being purchased. Games must include boxes and instructions. No duplicate titles accepted. Some titles may be excluded. While supplies last. Offer may be discontinued at any time. Valid in Canada only. Trade credit not offered at all EB Games/Gamestop locations. See in-store for complete details.

Still on their site but says it ended last week... am I SoL? :/ Already missed the deluxe edition, don't need another kick in the groin...

They don't update the site often, so what they do is tell you when it's over. If you ask a sales associate they'll probably tell you the offer is over... well you might get lucky depending on the sales associate though.

Yeah, your best bet would be to just ask since I don't see them just stop taking T2/T3 preorders period for DAII. The Jan 11 date was the cutoff for getting the "EA Signature Version" of DAII though.

that offer was for the Bioware special edition. If you Pre-ordered before Jan 10th then you got the special edition. any pre-orders after the 10th get the normal edition. You should still be able to do a trade 3 on the normal edition. Pretty much any upcoming release is a trade 3 game. When you go into the store check on that big dangling ceiling display that shows trade 3 titles. It is probably there so you should be able to trade 3 towards it

If need be, do it towards another game with the same deal, get a gift receipt, then return the game later or at another EB and put it towards Dragon Age 2.

I pre-ordered on the 9th or 10th (it was before the cut off regardless) the SE of DA:O2 and they told me that I'd probably have to pay the difference when it actually came out...whole lot of bullshit going on up there!

bread's done
Back