Ebay $110 best buy gift card for $100

Expires a day before PSVR release.  Although I already got mine locked in, and I don't want to mess with a change of payment.

It'd be like $45 off the PSVR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm already hit Elite and don't think I'll be getting Elite Plus so this would probably be more worth it then the reward points and such, thanks for posting! 

So this is basically the same as the $5 off $50,

except:

only Best Buy,

only on $110 or $160 $165 (i didn't math good the first time)

and actually not as good?

Somehow I'm more interested this time.

No elite for me this year but my GCU is almost up

So this is basically the same as the $5 off $50,

except:
Glad you pointed this out. I got a $50 with the $5 off $50, which is a better deal, so think that's another reason to skip this one. If eBay can get my previous Paypal_digital_gifts refund worked out, may work that into BB credit, though. We'll see.

so for the bonus that expires is it a gc? and if so can't we just go consolidate all the gift cards into 1 big gift card and get rid of the expiration date??

so for the bonus that expires is it a gc? and if so can't we just go consolidate all the gift cards into 1 big gift card and get rid of the expiration date??
You can't buy Best Buy Gift Cards with Best Buy Gift Cards. You can, however, buy something with the gift cards then return it to receive a refund of a permanent gift card.

Yeah you can I do it all the time just tell them you have a bunch of egc you want to put on plastic so you don't lose the paper they'll do it for you , does anyone know of the bonus is a normal gift card with just with a time limit or is it like a coupon

You can't buy Best Buy Gift Cards with Best Buy Gift Cards. You can, however, buy something with the gift cards then return it to receive a refund of a permanent gift card.

I just tried getting a couple and paypal made me verify with a text because it couldn't recognize my device,

but then it just kept looping around and saying it needed to verify again and again.

Might be me or their systems are screwed up right now.

I just tried getting a couple and paypal made me verify with a text because it couldn't recognize my device,
but then it just kept looping around and saying it needed to verify again and again.

Might be me or their systems are screwed up right now.
Your account might be flagged, happened to me frequently

i just bought a gift card from bb from the bonus credit.  no issues.

easiest 10%.  stack on top of GCU 20%

makes it about 28% off MSRP, not taking into account any possible pre-order certs

Welp, I tried to purchase one of these with an ebay GC but its not letting me, it gives me a "This code can't be applied to some of your items" error. It's supposed to go through starting today, right?

or am I just missing something?

Your account might be flagged, happened to me frequently
It was temporarily locked today, after that.

Now it's saying the same thing again "We don't recognize the device you're using." and wanting me to verify again.

Just using chrome from the computer I would always use.

Edit: had to call paypal. Guess it was a me & paypal issue

If anyone has eBay GCs to dump you can now purchase any 3rd party GCs (including this deal) with a eBay GC.
I had to do the PayPal verification thing twice but it worked! Cashed out $300 to BB and I'm gonna throw that at the PS4 Pro.

Edit: I got my bonus codes within 5 minutes of getting my regular GCs

Man I got an offer for earning 10% eBay bucks AFTER purchasing this, I don't use eBay much, there's probably no way I could contact them and get that offer is there? Would be a free $40 :/

No problem picking up a $150 variable eBay GC at BB.  Just placed an order for the 150+15 BB GC.  I plan on round 2 tomorrow.  Thanks guys!

I had to do the PayPal verification thing twice but it worked! Cashed out $300 to BB and I'm gonna throw that at the PS4 Pro.

Edit: I got my bonus codes within 5 minutes of getting my regular GCs
Just checking, the bonus codes came separately? Via email or ebay message? It said somewhere to check purchase confirmation message which is why I ask.

Just for further confirmation for CAG, I used my old eBay gift cards to buy BB gift card. I then used the BB gift card to buy the blue $25-$500 eBay gift card at BB. I was then able to use that eBay gift card to buy the BB gift cards again.

At first it didn't take it and I was freaking out but it turns out you have to be logged into PayPal before it will accept the gift card.

I went to 5 best buy's today and did this cycle 5 times. The lady at the register at the fourth best buy said I couldn't buy gift cards with best buy gift cards because it was, I shit you not, against federal regulations. I just said I've down this multiple dozens of times at many best buys for the past year and just walked out. So dumb. From there I just went to another one and had no issue, just like three times before that. Morons.

In regards to having difficulty with paypal logins when trying to purchase gift cards multiple times, make sure you always put in the gift card code and hit apply before doing anything with paypal (even if you get a message that then says it can't be applied). Then go through all the paypal stuff. You might have to verify your account once or twice including having to change your paypal password for verification purposes. If you always put the code in before trying to log in to paypal and at each step in between, it should always work. The only times it didn't work in the past was if I did paypal steps and finally was able to log in to my paypal account through ebay chekout and then tried to apply a gift card code afterwards. 

Just for further confirmation for CAG, I used my old eBay gift cards to buy BB gift card. I then used the BB gift card to buy the blue $25-$500 eBay gift card at BB. I was then able to use that eBay gift card to buy the BB gift cards again.

At first it didn't take it and I was freaking out but it turns out you have to be logged into PayPal before it will accept the gift card.
I did this twice yesterday. $40 on one trip to Best Buy is pretty good.

The blue and red cards still work at Best Buy.

anyone having issues with using ebay GC (from GS)?  When I got out to pay the balance ($11.xx), PP gets charged for the entire $100 amount.  Thought we could use ebay GCs for the next couple weeks?

I know that some times certain screens made it look like it was coming out of a paypal balance but in actuality it wasn't. It's hard to tell since I don't know what you're looking at exactly. It should be fine.

I know that some times certain screens made it look like it was coming out of a paypal balance but in actuality it wasn't. It's hard to tell since I don't know what you're looking at exactly. It should be fine.
I got confirmation in my PP account that it took $100 out so that's why I know ebay didn't take the GC amount ($89.xx) out of the total. Oh well, I may try again later but I'll just burn/churn the $100 I have in hand for now.

And yeah, I know what you're saying as sometimes the numbers/credits don't show up correctly but this time, $100 was taken out of my PP account.

I went to 5 best buy's today and did this cycle 5 times. The lady at the register at the fourth best buy said I couldn't buy gift cards with best buy gift cards because it was, I shit you not, against federal regulations. I just said I've down this multiple dozens of times at many best buys for the past year and just walked out. So dumb. From there I just went to another one and had no issue, just like three times before that. Morons.

In regards to having difficulty with paypal logins when trying to purchase gift cards multiple times, make sure you always put in the gift card code and hit apply before doing anything with paypal (even if you get a message that then says it can't be applied). Then go through all the paypal stuff. You might have to verify your account once or twice including having to change your paypal password for verification purposes. If you always put the code in before trying to log in to paypal and at each step in between, it should always work. The only times it didn't work in the past was if I did paypal steps and finally was able to log in to my paypal account through ebay chekout and then tried to apply a gift card code afterwards.
Dang...5 Best Buys? lol
So you don't even print out the e-gift card?

bread's done
Back