eBay 15% off everything 3/20

dieselsoccer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
eBay is having a 15% off everything sale on 3/20 from 9am PST to 7pm PST.

$25 minimum purchase and max $50 discount. Use code PSPRINGTIME.

The Coupon is a 15% discount off a minimum purchase of $25, valid from 9:00 AM PST March 20, 2018 until 7:00 PM PST on March 20, 2018. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com, cafr.eBay.ca and eBay.ca and will be capped at a maximum discount value of $50. Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last.

Only eBay users registered with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from ebay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/0320/7019.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that I got it, I'll tell my story.  ;)

Bought Gran Turismo Sport Limited Edition from Amazon the other day for about $30 new.  Went home after work yesterday, pulled my old Racing Chair and G25 out of the garage, and set them up in the spare bedroom.  Was getting ready to figure out a display to put in there, and move the PS4 from my home theater when I realized... I can't use the G25 with the PS4.

I spent at least an hour last night looking at various options.  Hooking the wheel up to the PC, and the PC to the PS4... requiring iffy cables and lots of setup I didn't want to spend the time on.  Adapters that could make it work without computers, but brands I'd never heard of and frankly I wasn't excited about getting it and maybe having other issues.

So this morning, I started looking at G29 wheels online.  Seems like MSRP was $300 or so?  I could find them for $265 from Newegg, but I wasn't really looking to spend that much.  Found one refurbished for $209 from a seller with high ratings on Ebay, but that's still over $200.  Then I saw this thread.

With the 15% off, I got the G29 for $178, which seems about as cheap as I could have gotten it for ANYWHERE.  Shipping said it would take 6 days to get here, but for free shipping, I'm not complaining.  Just anxious to get it and try it out.  :)

Found a mass effect andromeda remote control nomad for $30 shipped and two 1/18 die cast nomads for $15 shipped that I used my coupon on . Seller didn’t have them labeled well. I’ll see if they actually ship since shipping from CA is likely to be expensive for them.

so who takes the 15% loss? the ebay or the seller?

I am planning to list my sea of thieves controller DLC code, but not sure if that will impact my price

I picked up a Gamecube HDMI adapter. Sure its expensive, but Ive been meaning to give it a whirl and I dont think its getting any cheaper.

also got a Pikachu N64 console because Ive always wanted a Pikachu N64 console. 

cheers OP!

I won't be able to eat lunch or dinner for a few months but I'll have a switch to take outside and one to stay at home like a woman I so desperately long for.

So what to buy for $333.33? lol
100% serious, I bought a Switch from Antonline + a Gold DualShock 3 controller and the total price was exactly $333!

Antonline has the switch 289.99 free shipping. Comes out to around 247 shipped.
Thank you for this! Gonna head back to Best Buy and return mine. What's odd is that Antonline sells Switch below MSRP before coupon, but sells New 3DS XL over MSRP before coupon. Why is the older system overpriced but the new hot selling console under priced?

I wanted to get one now before firmware 5.0 and chip redesign and homebrew is off the table (for a very long time at least). I always knew that the Switch would get hardware improvements every 2 or 3 years, and I was willing to wait 5-6 years to get one, but once homebrew became an issue, it was time to get it before it was too late.

I picked up a Gamecube HDMI adapter. Sure its expensive, but Ive been meaning to give it a whirl and I dont think its getting any cheaper.

also got a Pikachu N64 console because Ive always wanted a Pikachu N64 console.

cheers OP!
I MetalJesusRocks said that his GCN HDMI adapter killed his console. I suggest not to buy the same type he did.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Gamecube/comments/6vyjt9/warning_the_hdmi_adapter_killed_my_gamecube/

Ordered a black switch from Antonline. Kinda excited. Literally not a single game on the system that I feel like I need to get but i'll be cool to have around. If there's any homebrew stuff out I might even give it a go. 

Does this coupon work more than once? May try using it again to pick up Mario or something just so I don't have a system with literally nothing to play.

Ordered a black switch from Antonline. Kinda excited. Literally not a single game on the system that I feel like I need to get but i'll be cool to have around. If there's any homebrew stuff out I might even give it a go.

Does this coupon work more than once? May try using it again to pick up Mario or something just so I don't have a system with literally nothing to play.

No when you try again you will get a message saying you used it all ready

meh. Maybe.. but I don't really see N splitting games like that. If anything it'll be an XB1/XB1X situation. I'm fine with the earlier model... plus this one will be hackable!

Any good Japanese games out for Switch currently? I know Bayonetta but I already own that twice, not sue I need to scoop it up again
Do you own a Wii U for Zelda BotW, Mario Kart 8, Bayonetta 2, and Smash Bros 4 already? What about Splatoon 2, Snipperclips, Bayonetta 3 (eventually)?

The last 20% off coupon a couple weeks back could be used on a guest account. So basically just log out and buy something with the coupon not logged in and it should work if it is like last time.

Used the coupon on a Playstation Plus 1 yr Card since mine expires next month.

$56.50 - $8.48 (15%) - $6 in leftover eBay credit I got free a while back = $41. Decent price these days for a year of ps+. Should have just grabbed one back during BF for $40.

For those contemplating a Switch, I got to try out the one my nephew got last week during the 20% sale and it's pretty damn sweet. We got an extra dock for my house so I could play some Odyssey when he visits. He's enjoying MK. I will definitely be getting one of these once it has more games I want (already have a :wiiu: for Zelda and MK).

I’m so tempted to get the Switch for that price but as others have said I’m worried they’ll release an updated version this year than I’d maybe regret it. Not sure what to do.

Then you can resell the one your going to end up buying today
Hmm. Good point. I never use Ebay though to sell things but I suppose I could find a way to sell it. lol just confused on what to do though since I have like literally 50 games to play through on Xbox One as well. lol first world problems

Funny addition:

I ordered two Pro Controllers from Best Buy along with Mario Kart 8.  Ended up contacting support to price match them since Amazon has the controllers for $59.00 + tax:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01NAWKYZ0/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Girl did the price match, told me I was getting $19.70 back and sent me an email.  The email I got said I was getting refunded $96.28 back.  I am not going to complain if that is the case lol.

God this is some bullshit.  All 8 of my items failed because my Ebay gift card "didn't go through".  All the listings are ended because the site thinks they sold, but there is no option for me to actually pay for them.

This is the second time in two weeks that this has happened, the other time with the 20% off coupon Ebay was having issues with my credit card and rejected half of my items.  I bought the gift card specifically to avoid this issue, yet it is even worse this time around.

Gonna give it an order I think... Hmm colored or black and white
I went with colored because i think it will have better resale value if i decide to sell, gray joy cons are more common and bound to go on sale AND if i ever get a pair of red/blue cons i will have both a solid blue and a solid red set.

Any BOTW or Odyssey sale?

Wish it hadn't been capped at $50, but I decided to continue my recent Play Arts Kai binge...should have taken full advantage of the 20% off if I was going to spend as much as I have since then...but I'll take the discounts as they come. PAK Solid Snake, Meryl Silverburgh, and Solidus Snake will soon be mine...

I went with colored because i think it will have better resale value if i decide to sell, gray joy cons are more common and bound to go on sale AND if i ever get a pair of red/blue cons i will have both a solid blue and a solid red set.

Any BOTW or Odyssey sale?
If you have GCU at Best Buy. Zelda was 35 and Mario was 40.

Tempted to pick up a Vita.
Do it. Lot of good stuff on that system and with the Switch’s success, Sony could have had a sure fire winner on their hand had they not treated this like a step child. It still does most standard things better than the Switch.

bread's done
Back