eBay $60 GameStop Gift Card: $50

Did anyone have problems getting their gift cards scanned off their phones? I was buying gift cards and these digital gift cards wouldn't scan. All 5 had to be entered manually

I use the Gyft card app.  I have to enter in the codes manually to it, but they scan off the app fine after that.  Can put physical GCs on the app that way, too.  Used these yesterday fine that way.

Good morning all! So as I understand it, I can use these digital gift cards to purchase physical gift cards in store? TIA!

Were they doing it right? They can't just scan it, I forget exactly what they have to do first but it's either f4 or f6 and another prompt before they can scan it.

Yeah.  I don't know what button they push, but they say that they have to setup the system to pay with Gift Card before scanning.  The button they push looks like it's up there on the Function keys from my perspective.  Otherwise, they have to type it all in.

Well, the paypal page with the gift card does have instructions but I don't imagine people have it up for them.

Redemption Details:
Redeem in store and online. Redeemable at US GameStop, EB Games, Babbage's, Electronic Boutique, EBX, Planet X, and Software Etc. stores. Also redeemable online at and EBgames.com and GameStop.com.

eGift Card POS Redemption Instructions

1. Ring up merchandise
2. Press Total (F12)
3. Select Gift Card (F3)
4. Key in the virtual gift card dollar amount and press Enter
5. Select Manual Entry
6. Scan the barcode or key in the 19-digit eGift Card number
7. Choose Authorize (F12)
8. Type in 4-digit PIN and press Enter

I just took a screenshot of each gift card since I don't use an app and there was no problem to scan them.

I use the Gyft card app. I have to enter in the codes manually to it, but they scan off the app fine after that. Can put physical GCs on the app that way, too. Used these yesterday fine that way.
Thank you for this. I always have problems remembering what gift cards I used and didn't use. I didn't know you could store other gift cards in the gyft app, very convenient.

was able to have my gift cards combined, person had to ask the manager, but he said it was okay. i did print them to make it easier.

Well due to gyft I had $60 spread between BBY gc. What a awesome flip companion. I think I'll add my physical GS gc as well. Anyone had success with adding the eBay cards ?

75103d1391452354-taurus-model-669-28446d1334387873-white-tree-frog-call-tallahasse_zombie_thread.jpg

bread's done
Back