Ebay: 60GB PS3 w/ NEW MGS4 Lim Ed + Res 2 Col Ed + More

Capn Stabby

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
Hey all,
I'm selling my PS3 and all the games/accessories I owned to raise some money for law school. I've played it less than 100 hours in the years I've owned it, and it's in great condition. It has a bunch of stuff in there, including new limited/collector edition games (MGS4 & Resistance) and a new sealed controller.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150444230353&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

Any bids would really help me out!

CS

BTW - PM me your CAG name if you win and I'll halve the shipping cost. I know it's not much, but every penny counts.

Put a bid in, and I'll be watching. Family's been hogging the slim ps3 for netflix streaming, sigh. So I wouldn't mind having another PS3, especially a backwards compatible one.

Good luck to any other CAGs who decide to bid, and hope you get a good amount Stabby!

[quote name='crr_1119']Put a bid in, and I'll be watching. Family's been hogging the slim ps3 for netflix streaming, sigh. So I wouldn't mind having another PS3, especially a backwards compatible one.

Good luck to any other CAGs who decide to bid, and hope you get a good amount Stabby![/QUOTE]

Thanks, I really appreciate it!

And today's finally the last day! It ends at 8pm tonight. Thanks for all the bids guys, and remember to PM me your CAG name if you win the auction

bread's done
Back