eBay After School Special - Wii Black Bundle $169.99

cherry33778

CAG Veteran
Hi guys! I just saw this but I didn't see anyone post it so I figure I would let everyone know about this deal since Dell's deal has expired.

Check it out: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400140473391#ht_2722wt_1189

215781395.jpg

This would be a great deal, if it were worth buying a Wii, which it isn't. Hopefully this system will die off in the near future and Nintendo may actually try to release a legitimate console, like they did in the old days with the NES, SNES, N64, and GBA SP. They sure haven't done a good job on the last round of console and handheld hardware, with all the ridiculous gimmicks, shovelware, and underpowered hardware. :dunce:

[quote name='chimpmeister']This would be a great deal, if it were worth buying a Wii, which it isn't. Hopefully this system will die off in the near future and Nintendo may actually try to release a legitimate console, like they did in the old days with the NES, SNES, N64, and GBA SP. They sure haven't done a good job on the last round of console and handheld hardware, with all the ridiculous gimmicks, shovelware, and underpowered hardware. :dunce:[/QUOTE]

This didn't get old 4 years ago?

bread's done
Back