Ebay and Paypal 10 year annaversary cupon code 25 dollars off

nullboy

CAG Veteran
Feedback
2 (100%)
i got a "birthday" card from ebay and paypal inside was a code for 25 dollars off a paypal payment not including shipping. this may or maynot work try it on your next item you buy the code is CELEBRATE-1 so let me know if it works for u i used it got get some wireless controllers for cheap ^_^ :bomb: :bouncy: :bomb:

I am not sure if other people can use this code.
I got the same certificate too but this is what it says on the back, "Purchase must be made on ebay.com with the ebay user ID contained within the certificate offer".
You can try but i am not sure if it works for you tho.

its some 10th anaversary thing something about being with ebay for a long time they sent it to certain people.

theres a section on your checkout that says enter code.
like i said it might not work for you because it has my e-mail on it.
good luck

oh btw if your on ebays send me shit to my house list....
you would get things like this
they send me like 6 credit card apps a month lol

[quote name='nullboy']oh btw if your on ebays send me shit to my house list....
you would get things like this
they send me like 6 credit card apps a month lol[/QUOTE]

And that's exactly why I don't accept shit from eBay.. though free $25 would be nice.:whistle2:( Oh well...

I tried to use it on a $23.50 + $5 shipping item. It said "you cannot use this coupon using this paypal account." Bummer.... Oh well....

[quote name='nullboy']did anyone get this to work?[/QUOTE]
Actually they are having problems. Call up paypal and talk to them. They'll credit you. You have to have recieved the card though.
Also it's 25 off a 100 dollar purchase... at least the one I recieved was.

Oh man, I could really go for a $25 coupon on ebay....That $8 from the Paypal settlement was breadcrumbs.

EDIT: whoah now, $25 off a $100 purchase? screw that -_-

bread's done
Back