EBay app $15 off $75+

is this gonna work with the 10% off psn credit deal currently or am I about to have my heart broken and dreams squashed once again?

Just used this. Thanks.

Also, if you have Samsung Pay you can buy $75 gift cards for 10% off. Stack it.

T&C’s:

The Coupon is a $15 discount off a minimum purchase of $75, valid until 8:00 PM on December 8, 2017. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on the latest version of the eBay app. Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members registered with an address located in the United States or Canada are eligible for the Coupon. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time

Aw, dang. I hope nobody uses this as an excuse to save some money on the Joy Cons I'm selling.
I don't really get what you're trying to say since this would have no impact on your bottom line, and also, you're shamelessly plugging your own auction.

If anything, this helps you have a greater chance of selling your listings for a higher amount.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been trying to see if I can combine this with the 10% off deal on PSN credit but the app keeps crashing.  

I don't really get what you're trying to say since this would have no impact on your bottom line, and also, you're shamelessly plugging your own auction.

If anything, this helps you have a greater chance of selling your listings for a higher amount.
That's exactly what he's doing.

Samsung pay has giftcards at 10 percent off so you can really make the deal worthwhile if you combine both offers.

Damn, terms made it sound like it could be used multiple times... but should have known it was single use. 

Got some small Christmas presents for the family and a gag gift for an upcoming Christmas party at a friend's house where we are doing a white elephant gift exchange. Thanks OP.

Damn, terms made it sound like it could be used multiple times... but should have known it was single use.
They used to be multiple use, but they put an end to that after a few rounds of these sales. :*(

I remember when it used to be multiple use I made like 3-4 separate purchases each time they rolled around.

18 inch veiny dildo?
A Willy Warmer and Weiner Cleaner combo pack. Basically a form-fitted sock and soap shaped as a ring both for your "package". LOL

616yNAhAtOL._SX522_.jpg

bread's done
Back