Ebay: Apple Ipod 20g 4th Gen Used w/18 gigs of music. Samus Zero Mission figure also

In your auction it says 18 GB in the title, and then in the description is says 15GB, anywho I think your BIN is a bit high, maybe more like 200 max? The 30 GB Ipod Video's are 300 and are much nicer, just a suggestion though.

Ahh. Noted. Yeah. I initially thought I had only 15 gig of music, then found some more hidden away in one of my pron folders. LOL. Forgot to change the description, which I shall do.

And I shall take your BIN comment under advisement.

Thank ya much!! :D
Also, editing the original post to include links to other auctions, as I have a Samus Zero Mission figure up on the blocks.

[quote name='XboxHardcore.com']Is it even legal to sell it with the MP3s? Just curious.[/QUOTE]
Not as far as I'm aware of, no.

[quote name='XboxHardcore.com']Is it even legal to sell it with the MP3s? Just curious.[/QUOTE]

If you are throwing away all the CDs they came from...you might be able to get away with it...but otherwise no, not legal.

It's probably no big deal, since you could claim that you're actually selling the device itself, and it's up to the person receiving it to wipe the drive, but someone with a burr up their ass might turn it in.

you should just erase it all and make it easier for the person buying it.

bread's done
Back