eBay auction: Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (PS2) - Complete & Used (56 Minutes Left!)

Amano

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey - Got a new Auction up. ^ ^''

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (PS2) - Used & Complete

This auction is for a Complete & Used copy of Disgaea: Hour of Darkness published by Atlus and developed by Nippon Ichi (for the PS2). Included are the original game case, manual, and game disc. Condition

Case: Great condition. The plastic is not warped, pinched, marked, or stickered in any way. Case is almost like new. The paper art insert is like new as well.

Manual: The manual is also in great condition. There is some very small wear to the binding and the upper-left page tips; however, all pages are intact, nothing is near threatening to fall apart. Again, there's just slight wear.

Disc: The bottom of the disc is in great shape. Very clean. No visible scratches. The top label is also intact and has no blemishes on it. A+!

Payment & Shipping

Payment: I accept Paypal and Money Order ONLY.

Shipping: I send via USPS Priority Mail. Shipping is $5.00, with an optional $2.00 for insurance. I ship only to the continental U.S.

I do apologize for the quality of the image, but I only have my cellphone available. If you have any additional questions, please ask! I'm more than happy to clarify any questions! ^_^
---------------------------------------------------

I already have this game, but I commend you for having a good listing and being a CAG n00b that actually follows the only-bump-once-a-day rule. :) (free bump)

how much is this game *brand-new*?

Also, is it any good? In my experience, a lot of these rare games are not worth their high price.
troy

57 Minutes Left!

It's a strategy RPG that focuses on the joy of power-leveling. The main draw is this game's humor. ^_^ I love it to death.

bread's done
Back