Ebay Auctions(Simpsons S1,3,&4, Futurama Vol 1, EB Credit, & Xbox Monster AudioCable)

wishfulthinker828

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey CAGers, I put up some stuff on ebay.

This is my first time messing around with BIN so if you have any hints please feel free to tell me.

CAGers will get free shipping on all items except the Simpsons Bundle & Futurama Vol. 1(they will however get discount shipping $2-$3 off on that). Just pm or put a msg on the paypal payment to notify me.

Link To My Ebay Auctions : http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZwishfulthinker828

Update:

EBGames Credit has been bought but the payment is pending.

Everything else is still up.

There is a chance I may throw up a $50 Online/In-store gift card in the next few days.

Update:
Only item left is Simpson DVD Bundle. I know a reserve price turns off most of the ebayers but I really want to get the $ I think it's worth. The reserve right now is at $45 but if it comes close to that I'll probably give it to the highest bid.

I'd hope you'd get at least $45 for 3 seasons of the Simpsons. Those are damn good sets!

One suggestion, when selling a DVD be sure to put at least US or USA in the title. (if it can fit put USA Seller/US Seller or Authentic US Version, etc.) There are so many bootlegs from China that it helps to let buyers know you are selling the real deal without them having to click into your listing.

Also this sentence: 'This 3 season set is not a bootleg' almost makes it look like you are saying Season 3 is not a bootleg (which would lead one to assume the other 2 are bootlegs) That's actually what I thought with my first quick read, but after reading it a 2nd time I realized what you actually typed. If you do end up relisting I'd reword that to something like 'These are all 100% authentic Region 1 DVDs like you'd buy in any retail store. Absolutely no bootlegs.'

If I didn't already own all 3 I'd put in a bid for you.

I'd hope you'd get at least $45 for 3 seasons of the Simpsons. Those are damn good sets!

One suggestion, when selling a DVD be sure to put at least US or USA in the title. (if it can fit put USA Seller/US Seller or Authentic US Version, etc.) There are so many bootlegs from China that it helps to let buyers know you are selling the real deal without them having to click into your listing.

Also this sentence: 'This 3 season set is not a bootleg' almost makes it look like you are saying Season 3 is not a bootleg (which would lead one to assume the other 2 are bootlegs) That's actually what I thought with my first quick read, but after reading it a 2nd time I realized what you actually typed. If you do end up relisting I'd reword that to something like 'These are all 100% authentic Region 1 DVDs like you'd buy in any retail store. Absolutely no bootlegs.'

If I didn't already own all 3 I'd put in a bid for you.

Thanks for the advice. Yeah, after reading over it I realized a lot of sentences that could be confusing to the bidder, if I end up relisting it (and right now I think I may have to) I'll probably put no reserve on it and follow your advice with the description. Thanks!

Wow it ended at just $17.50, unbelievable. I thought for sure you'd get lots of last minute action on that.

bread's done
Back