eBay: Band Hero complete set... $25 and up, shipped. O_O

This is why I love this site. I would never have found this deal at all since I never realized Band Hero drums were the same as Guitar Hero.

Our Rock Band 1 drums broke just a few weeks ago and I was looking for an affordable replacement set. This was perfect.

This is Best buy stores auctions division. Most of the store returns and items with damaged package goes there to de sold on E-bay. i have piurchised many items from them. They are very reliable with excellent customer service. However you can not return item purchised on E-bay on their stores.

i purchased from dealtree techstore, which i think is the same co, despite the fact that it is a different ebay name (since the paypal was the same address)
i got a dj hero renegade for ps3 a few weeks back for 42 shipped
only gripe was that they just slapped the label right on the retail box, but the stuff itself was in perfect condition

I bought a Band Hero set from them and the guitar was brand new, but it was obvious the drum set was used (covered in dust). Everything still worked OK, except the import code for the game was already used.

Wait ... this is just a link to some random guy's eBay store? And it's just for items we can bid on? Thanks OP but it's too much work for me.

Seeing as these are auctions, doesn't the thread really belong on another forum? And I wonder about anyone who would be selling these for so cheap shipped. Shipping along would cost a decent amount, just because of the size of the box.

Because they are Best Buy's factory outlet. Besides, bidding is NO work at all, just put a max on what you want to pay and you are done. Me, I put $52 down but only ended up having to spend $34. :)

dealtree is a branch of bestbuy, and handles their returns, i buy tons of their products, mostly band hero, rockband, dj hero bundles for cheap and resell them on craigslist. So far i have gotten several items in brand new condition with sealed game, because they consider them "open box" if the outer box has been opened.

[quote name='mkelehan']Well, sorry I missed out on that. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

They do .99 auctions in cycles. they always list everything higher than retail for some stupid reason, then when they dont sell, they relsit them at .99, I dont know why but they do it that way all the time, so just keep a look out.

OK, now I am ticked. The unit arrived today that it had a huge crack under the red drum pad at the bottom of the unit and the red pad is always activating when other drums are hit.

I should know better than to ever purchase off of ebay. Ebay sstates I would have to pay return shipping on it? I don't think so.

[quote name='DiRT_X']dealtree is a branch of bestbuy, and handles their returns, i buy tons of their products, mostly band hero, rockband, dj hero bundles for cheap and resell them on craigslist. So far i have gotten several items in brand new condition with sealed game, because they consider them "open box" if the outer box has been opened.[/QUOTE]
Too bad I can't take it to bestbuy to return it. I'll be damned if I am forking out shipping expenses for a product that doesn't work.

bread's done
Back