Ebay Bing Cash Back 20% - Perfect for buying games!

accordtypek

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
search nintendo or roomba(anything) I ordered a brand new psp go for only 200.00($50 off from the 20%) Of course, the downside is you have to wait 2 months for your cashback. But totally worth it.

There's another thread up, but the title isn't updated. Also to sweeten the deal, another 10% off coupon (YMMV):
[quote name='Guerrilla']Sweetness, it worked! This is very VMMY, but there's a 10% ebay coupon from paypal.

Check your email linked to your paypal account. The code is CEBAY10DEC, but it's one-time-use and you MUST receive said email to be able to use the code (a few people have claimed otherwise, perhaps it was in the spam folder). According to the text of the email, it's to be used on clothing, shoes and accessories, but it works on other things as well. If you get it, it stacks with Bing cashback.

An easy way to check if the code works for you is by using a buy-it-now immediate payment auction - it will log you into paypal and show you if the code actually works. You can skip the final step to avoid paying for the item and thus losing the coupon. I used this auction to double-check that it worked on other items and that it really was tied to my account. *WARNING: I am not responsible if you click-through the final step and finalize said auction.* I intentionally found a cheap auction in case someone screws up and accidentally buys it-- but please, use your head and don't screw up (unless you really want that book).

I personally bought some music hardware worth $200. That's $20 off with the 10% code and $40 instant cashback with 20% bing, as well as $4 from the 2% future ebay bucks.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Guerrilla']There's another thread up, but the title isn't updated. Also to sweeten the deal, another 10% off coupon (YMMV):[/QUOTE]
worked, thanks!

I got instant cashback yesterday when I got something with 15% off. Kinda annoyed that it's 20% now, but the deal I got probably wouldn't have been here today.

First go to bing.com/cashback and register for it.
Then go to bing.com and search roomba. Ebay will be in one of the sponsored results near the top of the page. After clicking on it, just search what you want from there. :p
You should see "Microsoft cashback" at the top of the page.

[quote name='bungletrpg']First go to bing.com/cashback and register for it.
Then go to bing.com and search roomba. Ebay will be in one of the sponsored results near the top of the page. After clicking on it, just search what you want from there. :p
You should see "Microsoft cashback" at the top of the page.[/QUOTE]
Haha, I feel pretty stupid. I did all that, but i don't see anything.

Your ebay page will look normal except by your name up top by the ebay logo, it will say:
"Microsoft cashback 20% Must use buy it now and paypal"

Then search for whatever you want to buy, use buy it now and paypal.

WOW.
Well the extra 10% thing did not work for me. I hadn't received an email about it but I figured I'd try it anyway. When I first entered the code at the Paypal page it did say 10% off and it reduced my price by 10%. Then I went to next page and it said " This redemption code is linked to another PayPal account and can't be used with this PayPal account." Oh well.
And after paying I got this message:
"Congratulations! You just earned US $9.00 instant cashback!"
I checked my paypal and the 9.00 is already in there. (The $9.00 was the regular Bing 20%, I still didn't get the extra 10% or anything). So I got a good deal on the game.

Impressive. Most impressive.
Thanks OP! :)

Thanks, was going to buy a portable sound card for the laptop with 15%, good thing I checked for another 5%. Even if the 10% coupon doesn't work for me, I can't complain about $20 CB.

[quote name='driver01z']WOW.
Well the extra 10% thing did not work for me. I hadn't received an email about it but I figured I'd try it anyway. When I first entered the code at the Paypal page it did say 10% off and it reduced my price by 10%. Then I went to next page and it said " This redemption code is linked to another PayPal account and can't be used with this PayPal account." Oh well.
And after paying I got this message:
"Congratulations! You just earned US $9.00 instant cashback!"
I checked my paypal and the 9.00 is already in there. (The $9.00 was the regular Bing 20%, I still didn't get the extra 10% or anything). So I got a good deal on the game.

Impressive. Most impressive.
Thanks OP! :)[/QUOTE]
Sorry- it will register a false positive since you're not logged into your paypal account yet.

Thanks alot, 20% worked but not the 10%.Oh well, still a good discount.

EDIT: I got an immediate bing cb deposit into my paypal account, even better deal.

[quote name='accordtypek']search nintendo or roomba(anything) I ordered a brand new psp go for only 200.00($50 off from the 20%) Of course, the downside is you have to wait 2 months for your cashback. But totally worth it.[/QUOTE]

wait.... i thought 20% of 200 was 40. Time to brush up on my math skills again. :applause:

[quote name='markyshizzle']wait.... i thought 20% of 200 was 40. Time to brush up on my math skills again. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Aren't PSPgos MSRP at $249.99? In that case 20% would be $50 off.

Anyways, thanks OP I'll see if I can find anything I want.

[quote name='twicwborn']Thanks alot, 20% worked but not the 10%.Oh well, still a good discount.

EDIT: I got an immediate bing cb deposit into my paypal account, even better deal.[/QUOTE]
Instant? I wonder if this is random...
edit:
I just bought something and the 10% off didn't work for me either. It also looks like I didn't get an instant cashback either. :(

I checked the 10% using that book auction and it worked for me even though I'm sure I didn't get an email from Paypal. Does this work on videogames or not?

[quote name='jling84']I checked the 10% using that book auction and it worked for me even though I'm sure I didn't get an email from Paypal. Does this work on videogames or not?[/QUOTE]
I used it on a $200 midi controller, so I don't think it's checking what you're buying. Theoretically, should work on video games, even systems.

go to bing and type "nintendo wii" it always shows the cashback logo.
got new super mario bros and a classic controller for 44 shipped. not bad.
hopefully get my 115 dollar wii thats in the mail soon.

No bonus 10% for me, but the 20% cashback seems to have worked for the XBL 12month card I just bought. $7.39 back on a $36.96 purchase... not too bad, though I wouldn't have minded the extra $3.69 dollars off.

[quote name='Pirate331']No bonus 10% for me, but the 20% cashback seems to have worked for the XBL 12month card I just bought. $7.39 back on a $36.96 purchase... not too bad, though I wouldn't have minded the extra $3.69 dollars off.[/QUOTE]

Same deal right here, been waiting for a sale on these and just bought one. Thinking of getting another one for my brother...

Can anyone help me figure this out? I've never used bing before. I'm searching for items but don't see anything from ebay. just other retailers.

EDIT: nevermind I think I figured it out finally.

Picked up DJ Hero Renegade Edition from the Guitar Hero store for $128 net. Couldn't get the extra 10% to work but I never get those damn coupons for some reason. Thanks OP.

[quote name='exileinoblivion']Can anyone help me figure this out? I've never used bing before. I'm searching for items but don't see anything from ebay. just other retailers.[/QUOTE]

If you are using adblock, disable it on Bing. I just searched for PSP and the first result was the ebay one:

http://www.bing.com/search?q=psp&go=&form=QBRE

Sometimes the results that work are on the right side of the page.

ok so i see the %20 on ebay page but once i sign in my name on ebay account it erases?

am i not suppose to log into my account on ebay----- n just buy the item n then fill out whatever is needed after the purchase?

[quote name='youenvy']ok so i see the %20 on ebay page but once i sign in my name on ebay account it erases?

am i not suppose to log into my account on ebay----- n just buy the item n then fill out whatever is needed after the purchase?[/QUOTE]

Search for an item on ebay and it should still be there.

[quote name='Ogami Itto']Search for an item on ebay and it should still be there.[/QUOTE]
sweet thanks never done this bing thing before.

So will the cash back go into the Paypal account I use on the purchase? Stupid question maybe, but my Paypal email is different than my Bing email (which was tied to an old Paypal account).

I am very new to Bing and when I look at the Bing stores in shopping it tells me that it's 8%. I am looking for a new home theater receiver and I've never used bing before so any help in how to get this 20% back from eBay (if it is still applicable) would be great.

was able to get a ps3 slim for the kids with uncharted 2 and the taking of pelham 123 blu for $270 after cb. was a little disappointed that the cb wasnt instant so i have to wait 60 days to get it.

I got it to work with the 10% off code. The receiver is going to be $160, which is $60 less than amazon. Awesome deal, thanks for the thread.

Seems to be down to 15% now, but that still got me a pretty good deal on a couple of import CDs that I've been wanting to get, so I'm happy. :)

[quote name='bobright']Is this only 1 time use? Or can we use it on numerous buys/items??[/QUOTE]

You can use it numerous times, but you have to do it from a "new session" for each individual item ordered. So basically, after placing your order, close out your browser completely, and then reopen it and start again with a new Bing search. It's not even gaming the system at all, as that's what they essentially say to do in their terms.

Sucks a bit, because the place that I ordered the CDs from would have given me a slightly better shipping rate if I had been able to combine the orders, but the savings that I got from the cash back were significantly more than that would have been anyway, so it was still a good deal.

bread's done
Back