eBay/Buy.com 4000msp for $40 Daily Deal

malfcn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
MERC-DD_BTS_XboxCard_Q311-825x271.jpg
Get yours now!

meh $45 on Amazon, so only save $5. Only good if you got some stuff to get right off the bat in my opinion. Still a great deal, thanks for posting!

You'd rather pay $5 more in order to get it from amazon? Why?

This is a good deal. I'm stocked up on points for now, but will pass the deal on to family and friends. Thanks OP!

[quote name='spcheap']meh $45 on Amazon, so only save $5. Only good if you got some stuff to get right off the bat in my opinion. Still a great deal, thanks for posting![/QUOTE]

When is the last time there was a legit deal cheaper than this? Been awhile unless I missed one.

Thanks for posting OP.

Only thing I don't like about buy.com is there shipping. Last thing I ordered from them took forever to get, but I'm tempted to get this anyway since its cheapest I've seen it in a while.

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']Only thing I don't like about buy.com is there shipping. Last thing I ordered from them took forever to get, but I'm tempted to get this anyway since its cheapest I've seen it in a while.[/QUOTE]

For me it's pretty much a crapshoot when it comes to their shipping speed. The first couple cards I ordered took forever to arrive but the last one was here within a few days. I have enough stockpiled now that it's of no concern but I still like to see quick shipping times.

Hmm... I get taxed from buy, but not amazon (for now). Making the savings only $2, but then I have to wait for the mail and all that. Think I'll pass, but thanks.

[quote name='destro4eva']This is through eBay so shipping is FREE and there is no Tax either. Win Win.[/QUOTE]

Tax for me :( would have to pay another $4. They charge for; California, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Tennessee, New York, and Washington.

Hmm... I don't recall being charged tax from my past order of MS points from buy.com on ebay, and I'm in MD. Maybe I'm just forgetting.

EDIT: yep, I do have to pay tax. Still a pretty good deal, but not quite as good as it first seemed.

I stocked up last time, so I can skip it this time, but thanks for posting OP. Seems to be the best available deal for MSP lately. Now just waiting for the price drops on XBLA games so I can get that savings c-c-combo!

Good timing if your planning on picking up the Black Ops zombie map pack releasing for the 360 on the 28th this month. Too bad there is tax dealbreaker for me unless I had ebay bucks to use.

Limit of 1. Darn, last time I was able to pick up 3.

Oh well, still a *great* deal. Shipping may be slow, but that doesn't matter if you have a few points around anyway.

Buy.com used to not charge my state tax, but now they do. Since their prices aren't really competitive, being tax free (to go along with free shipping) was the only incentive for me to shop with them. But not anymore.

I don't think I was charged tax from buy.com through ebay either in the past, but it looks like they've started collecting... That sucks. Still, not a bad deal, though not as good as I was hoping... I may get another 4000 from Amazon for $45, as it's not too much more and I'll get them right away.

[quote name='destro4eva']This is through eBay so shipping is FREE and there is no Tax either. Win Win.[/QUOTE]

Indeed? For it added tax unto mine. I did pass.

Meh buy = tax, amazon = no tax + amazon = instant code and no waiting and the savings only come out to about $2 after tax.

would rather just pay the extra $2-3 and get the code immediately, even if buy.com didn't tax i would still rather pay the $5 and get it instantly. I guess if you are hurting to save $5 bucks then it's a good deal.

[quote name='styl3s']Meh buy = tax, amazon = no tax + amazon = instant code and no waiting and the savings only come out to about $2 after tax.

would rather just pay the extra $2-3 and get the code immediately, even if buy.com didn't tax i would still rather pay the $5 and get it instantly. I guess if you are hurting to save $5 bucks then it's a good deal.[/QUOTE]Well not every state gets taxed through buy.com... if you don't need the points asap there is no reason to waste $5 :lol: That's like saying why wait for a sale on points when you only save $5...

Thanks for the tip. I love when Buy does this. I always get in on it. I spend way too much on XBL, but at least I dont' pay retail for the points.

[quote name='SEGA128DC']Hmm, 9.75% IL sales tax is a deal breaker for me, oh well...:bomb: [/QUOTE]
Exactly what I was just thinking.

[quote name='styl3s']Meh buy = tax, amazon = no tax + amazon = instant code and no waiting and the savings only come out to about $2 after tax.

would rather just pay the extra $2-3 and get the code immediately, even if buy.com didn't tax i would still rather pay the $5 and get it instantly. I guess if you are hurting to save $5 bucks then it's a good deal.[/QUOTE]

No tax for me + $47.75 at Amazon = $7.75 in savings. Well worth it if you ask me. And I even have an Amazon gift card laying around, but I'll save it for other stuff.

[quote name='Phokis']Limit of 1. Darn, last time I was able to pick up 3.

Oh well, still a *great* deal. Shipping may be slow, but that doesn't matter if you have a few points around anyway.[/QUOTE]

I just grabbed two without any issues (simply changed the quantity on the ebay page).... no tax and free ship for me as well.

Thanks OP!!

Looks like the deal is over. Saw someone selling one for little over 40 on Amazon. Theres another seller selling it for 30 buck looks a little fisht with the email before purchasing comment.

bread's done
Back