Ebay: Call of Duty: Black Ops (PS3)

hey you should list it with a .99 cent start price with lower shipping and you only need to do 1 day auction and list it in the evening. i sold 8 copies all of them ended between 50 and 60 with 4 bucks shipping I only say start it at .99 cents because the fees are lower and u know it will sell for more than 20

Last edited by a moderator:
heck ill even bid the 20 bucks, it will help you sleep @ night I know i wont win it but if i did lol i get a great deal

[quote name='bredbu']heck ill even bid the 20 bucks, it will help you sleep @ night I know i wont win it but if i did lol i get a great deal[/QUOTE]

phew, now I can go to bed :)

I did some bidding and increased the price up $10. i probably won't win, but hopefully you'll get some money back!

[quote name='bredbu']lol its good you have a game lots of us are interested in joeshmoe we will help it sell for a good price :)[/QUOTE]

Much appreciated :D

Are you actually shipping it priority or just charging a little extra for shipping?

Just curious because I used to do priority for everything but youre basically throwing away about $2.50 when you do that (if youre actually shipping priority). I know one benefit though is that you can do carrier pickup with priority. If you are really shipping priority and youre not doing carrier pick up though you should change your shipping method to First Class and save some money.

And hell I'll bid it up a couple more dollars.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Are you actually shipping it priority or just charging a little extra for shipping?

Just curious because I used to do priority for everything but youre basically throwing away about $2.50 when you do that (if youre actually shipping priority). I know one benefit though is that you can do carrier pickup with priority. If you are really shipping priority and youre not doing carrier pick up though you should change your shipping method to First Class and save some money.

And hell I'll bid it up a couple more dollars.[/QUOTE]

I usually do ship priority, but I will keep that in mind for future auctions. Thanks.

[quote name='joeshmoe']I usually do ship priority, but I will keep that in mind for future auctions. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I sold quite a bit and also used to ship priority. Many times it was convenient doing carrier pickup but there were also just as many times I wasted $2.50 or so by unnecessarily shipping priority. I probably threw away about a hundred bucks altogether before I read on here that you can just ship games (up to 13oz) first class and it's just as fast as priority.

[quote name='ShockandAww'] before I read on here that you can just ship games (up to 13oz) first class and it's just as fast as priority.[/QUOTE]

Wait really?

Damn.

bread's done
Back