Ebay: Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow SOLD

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']question...why would one ds game cost more to ship than another? Lost in Blue is $4.99 while the others are $6.99. just curious[/QUOTE]

Ive put shipping more for one item because Ebay takes a percentage of the cost of the final value and not the shipping. So I dont want lose too much money to eBay.

[quote name='thesilentshadow30']Those don't look factory sealed. Looks like a reseal job[/QUOTE]

You obviously can't tell the difference because a friend just bought them from Best Buy this morning with the 360 coupons. I can even take a picture of the reciepts if you want.

Anymore questions?

[quote name='thesilentshadow30']Those don't look factory sealed. Looks like a reseal job[/QUOTE]

Castlevania comes like that in stores, and I'm guessing LiB came like that too since its also from Konami.

[quote name='RandomNPC']Ive put shipping more for one item because Ebay takes a percentage of the cost of the final value and not the shipping. So I dont want lose too much money to eBay.
[/QUOTE]

But two of them are the same price with different shipping, also any discounts for CAGs?

[quote name='Shayde']Castlevania comes like that in stores, and I'm guessing LiB came like that too since its also from Konami.

But two of them are the same price with different shipping, also any discounts for CAGs?[/QUOTE]

I based my prices on other completed buy it now auctions, so some cost more than others and Id rather raise the shipping price than the item price.

I'll take $2 off shipping if a CAG wins, just pm me.

bread's done
Back