Ebay - (Chappelle's Show, NBA Live 2005, Other New PS2 & GCN Games) UNDER A HOUR LEFT

wishfulthinker828

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey CAGers, running some ebay auctions. There's plenty of time (+1 week) So I'm just going to start promoting it a bit early if that's alright with you all.
What I'm Selling :
Chappelle's Show S1 (New & Sealed)
Baten Kaitos (New and Sealed)
VJ 2 (New and Sealed)
POP:Warrior Within (GCN, New & Sealed)
KOF:MI (PS2, New & Sealed)
NBA Live 2005 (Xbox, Mint, Adult-Owned Condition)

Yes it does seem and is in fact true that the majority of these games were bought at K-Mart. I bought them Sunday night around 8PM so I thought that no one else who would have known of the sale would be interested by now. I set reserves to the price I bought them for so I don't really mind much if I profit or not.

My auctions can be found here

Thanks for looking and happy bidding!

P.S. Winning CAG Bidders will get free shipping; just PM me before or soon after you make the payment. Thanks!

Why do you show POP as new, when it is obviously NOT the factory shrink wrap?

Because I bought it like that. I went to K-Mart and it was in that same shrink wrap advertised as being new in the 50% off bin (in which all the games were new). All those games were new, and i'm assuming it just got messed up a bit in the process, or someone returned it after opening it. I have no clue, but I bought it as a new title so that's how I'm going to advertise it. All I did was take those games out of the bag and take a pic of each one with my digi cam and then put them back in the bag until I have to ship them off. If you care so much I can scan the reciept that I got after purchasing it from K-Mart.

[quote name='wishfulthinker828']
Why do you show POP as new, when it is obviously NOT the factory shrink wrap?

Because I bought it like that. I went to K-Mart and it was in that same shrink wrap advertised as being new in the 50% off bin (in which all the games were new). All those games were new, and i'm assuming it just got messed up a bit in the process, or someone returned it after opening it. I have no clue, but I bought it as a new title so that's how I'm going to advertise it. All I did was take those games out of the bag and take a pic of each one with my digi cam and then put them back in the bag until I have to ship them off. If you care so much I can scan the reciept that I got after purchasing it from K-Mart.[/quote]

If I were you, I would think about changing the wording. A non CAG could win the bid, and then leave you negative/neutral becuase they expected something else. Just a thought...good luck!

If I were you, I would think about changing the wording. A non CAG could win the bid, and then leave you negative/neutral becuase they expected something else. Just a thought...good luck!

Thanks for the constructive criticism; it's greatly appreciated. Yeah I'm thinking that an everyday ebay user would not be satisfied with the outcome. I'll see if I can change the title or description to fit the context of the picture a bit better but I don't think that's possible due to a bid which has already taken place on the auction. I'll see what I can do. Thanks!

Hey dude, whats the minimum in King of Fighters? Are you gonna sell if it isn't reached?

Sorry, but the reserve for KOF:MI is set at $15. I know that is somewhat steep and I'm not certain as of now If I can give it to the highest bidder if it does not hit that price. It depends how high in price the auctions go up now that it is nearing an end.

BTW Under a hour!!!!

OK, who bid 15 for KOF:MI? It had to be someone in here, because they knew to jump to 15 dollars to meet the reserve (as opposed to just bidding over my 10.50 bid).

[quote name='gregthomas77']OK, who bid 15 for KOF:MI? It had to be someone in here, because they knew to jump to 15 dollars to meet the reserve (as opposed to just bidding over my 10.50 bid).[/QUOTE]

'Twas I, although I didn't actually read here that it was your reserve, I just knew that it was 15$ at the K-mart sale, which I'm willing to pay.

edit- err, *the* reserve. Somebody else must've bid higher than 10.50 though, I just put my max bid in at 15.00, so if yours was the highest it would've just gone a lil' higher. Either that or I don't know how ebay works.

more edit- Wait, it makes perfect sense for the bid to jump up to the reserve if my max bid allows for it; that's what happened. I suppose, had I known that, I coulda gone 14.99, but whatever, I'm willing to pay 15$, I'm glad to have the game, and glad to help a fellow CAG out.

bread's done
Back