eBay Daily Deal $50 Office max gift card for $40 use it to buy amazon GC

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys ebay has a daily deal where they are selling a 50 dollar office max gift card for only 40 dollars which can be used to purchase a amazon gift card which can be used to buy psn cards off amazon, games etc.. i guess this takes off 20% :). Limit of 3 gift cards per purchase but they'll prob sell out soon as over 1000 has been sold in the passed hour ... links below

For Ppl who don't have a meijer around them and can't get the 20% off general merchandise deal... this is a great deal as you can pay off your ps4 or xbox one pre order with amazon gift cards and take 20% off making your ps4 320 or xbox 400 instead of 400 and 500 respectively :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/50-Office-Max-Gift-Card-only-40-Limited-Time-Offer-/370905043126

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to confirm the POS at Office Max stores allow you to buy other gift cards like Kindle cards when you pay with store credit?

I don't ship at Office Max much.

Well I have used office max gift cards to purchase amazon GCs before prob about 2 months ago.. but I don't know about other gift cards ...

Ok well it might be ymmv but i know for sure it works on amazon cards as i have used a office max gc to purchase 2 amazon gcs a few months ago..if not sorry for the post

Perhaps it is YMMV but I just converted my three into a $100 and $25 amazon gift card, as well as a $25 subway card. The lady at the register gave me no trouble, she swiped each one, entered the pin on each one and had me confirm the total of $50 each time. 

Thanks again OP. 

This was a good find OP...I missed out but that would been a sweet discount on a ps4 (amazon) or even a new printer if the amazon gc scenario didn't work

bread's done
Back