eBay Daily Deal- PS4 Console $369.99 FS *NEW* from buysuperdeal

Was the playstation seal broken? Did the system itself look new? Were there scratched or blemishes? Sorry, I'm asking so many questions because I just want to know since I ordered one and it's suppose to be delivered on Monday.
The seal on all PS4 boxes, except those that were produced for launch, is just clear tape. It would be easy to remove and replace without being noticeable but it's not as bad as Nintendo who chooses not to put any seals on their Wii U, 2DS or recent 3DS XL models.

Mine appeared to be new.  But, as others have mentioned, there's no way to be sure.  The seals are easily forged.

The console itself had zero fingerprints or any indication of having been used.  The box was in new shape as well.  Controller, cords, paperwork -- all new.

I've had the PS4 for a couple weeks now.  Since there's hardly anything on the PS4 worth buying, I haven't tested it against disc-based games to make sure it's not defective.  I should at least run a blu-ray to make sure it's working before Natural Doctrine comes out in the Fall.  Hah.

Just got mine in the mail. Ordered about a week ago. The piece of tape on the outside of the PS4 box seemed a bit suspicious, like they added it themselves, but everything inside is brand spanking new in the wrapping and whatnot and works perfectly.

Legit seller, have no worries everyone! Greatness awaits!

I bought one of these, but on UPS the tracking # said the shipper was Toner.com which was weird. I'll find out tomorrow I guess.

Question, how much would it cost to ship one?   I have an extra brand new machine that I have been debating returning for GS credit.  I bought one of Craigslist and then traded that one in for a brand new one.  I didn't want to ebay because of the fees.  But, in theory, if shipping is 20 or less and people will pay about 370, I may not return it.

Just got mine in the mail. Ordered about a week ago. The piece of tape on the outside of the PS4 box seemed a bit suspicious, like they added it themselves, but everything inside is brand spanking new in the wrapping and whatnot and works perfectly.

Legit seller, have no worries everyone! Greatness awaits!
exactly the same for mine. one of the tapes on the package box was broken and it had a new one over it. everything else seems completely brand new.

what are the chances of these being refurbished?

when the system is refurbished is the seal on the back of the system broken?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back